**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Question on the Gifting Badge

Gregdagr8Gregdagr8 Posts: 380 ★★★
As of right now my account is free to play. When I click on Tony Stark's briefcase it says "Gifting Badge Owned: 1" I'm assuming because the temporary gifting badge is active. Then when I click on the gifting badge icon it says "Temporary Badge, upgrade to the Permanent gifting badge by purchasing select packages". If I buy this offer, do I get a permanent gifting badge or no?

Comments

• ReggieReggie Posts: 221
    Yes, you will get the permanent badge if you purchase the Tony Stark unit package.
    sfzzq1jz9amp.png

This is what it looks like. I've had mine since last year. Being an alliance leader, it's extremely beneficial.
  • Gregdagr8Gregdagr8 Posts: 380 ★★★
    Right, I'm an officer in my ally and I have a good amount of units. I really just want the badge to help out some of my ally mates if they get stuck and need some help. I'm in a low ally and almost everyone is Free to play so it'd be nice for me to help them out if I can. I don't have a lot of money so I just want to be sure if I get this deal, I'll get what I need aka the permanent gifting badge. Can anyone at Kabam confirm?
    It may make you feel better if Kabam responded, but it's not likely to happen for a while. I posted a similar topic to this last year when I started playing and only forum members responded. I am telling you from experience, if you purchase the $29.99 package, your gifting badge will become permanent.
    @Gregdagr8 Are you Level 40?!? I did forget to ask you that part.

https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/40596/permanent-gifting-badge

As you can see from over a year ago, Kabam never responded. Just helpful forum members.