**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Solo gifting event

So the solo gifting event reset. I wish and probably alot more people wish there was a message that this was going to happen. Was there an communication from kabaam that this was going to happen? Or is it another way for us to keep on sending on units? Communication is vital in any relationship kabaam. So what do the people that have been gifting do now? Buy more units? πŸ€¦β€β™‚οΈπŸ€¦β€β™‚οΈπŸ€¦β€β™‚οΈ C'mon man.

Comments

• BrainimpacterBrainimpacter Posts: 578 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    it happened last year, so i was able to tell my alliance to save for week two
  • The_OneThe_One Posts: 2,936 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    I'm not spending another 3k units
  • Jawarrior2001Jawarrior2001 Posts: 303 β˜…
    It clearly stated on the solo version it was a 7 day event, timer showed as such, not like they were trying to hide much, perhaps they are making so the people who have saved/bought units a new event to earn even more rewards?
  • theBradyBunchClubtheBradyBunchClub Posts: 35 β˜…
    It clearly stated on the solo version it was a 7 day event, timer showed as such, not like they were trying to hide much, perhaps they are making so the people who have saved/bought units a new event to earn even more rewards?

Did they say it was going to refresh after seven days? If they did I think alot of people missed that email or post.
  • allinashesallinashes Posts: 787 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    I assumed it wouldn't reset also, and didn't realize otherwise until an ally mate mentioned it this morning.
  • ThebgjThebgj Posts: 635 β˜…β˜…
    I didn’t know it would reset πŸ˜”. Didn’t go too crazy but the day before it reset I traded a carb core and some small stuff..would’ve waited a day