**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Grandmaster annual crystal - gotta few questions....

As the title implies, I’ve got a few questions in regards to the super-sized annual crystal.

34eueai0nbq8.jpeg

isutunf9xo2q.jpeg

First off, some rules in regards to the second image...
i) Red highlighting means no 4* and no 5* version available (as per description in first image)
ii) Yellow means no 5*version available (as per description in first image)
iii) Blue means not included in the 2015/2018 categories

So I was considering gifting a friend one of these crystals as a thank you gift (for sending me a team revive when I was doing ROL in early October) and a few questions came to mind... Does anyone know the answer to these questions? If not, can someone from kabam clarify a response pls and thx?
i) Since classic red deadpool ain’t included in the “not available” (first image) description, is he included in the crystal?
ii) Since kang also isn’t included in the “not available” (first image) description, is he included in the crystal?
iii) Since 2015 punisher also isn’t included in the “not available” (first image) description, is he included in the crystal?
iv) Since unstoppable colossus also isn’t included in the “not available” (first image) description, is he included in the crystal?
v) Since immortal iron fist isn’t included in the “not available” (first image) description, is he included in the crystal?
vi) lastly, since goldpool isn’t included in the “not available” (first image) description, is he included in the crystal?

Comments

• CoatHang3rCoatHang3r Posts: 4,965 ★★★★★
    Typically champions who are available via hero crystals. The exceptions listed are due to certain champions not being available in specific rarities.

Vision can be obtained as a 2* but not as a 4*, there might be a discrepancy in the description becuase he is not available as 3* (tmk). Other champions are available in some rarities but not others so they are listed.