**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Changes to Current Arena

420sam420sam Posts: 526 ★★★
I know in the past it has only happened once that a featured arena was re-run and that was due to a major login issue. But given that we do not know how prevalent the cheating was in the arenas is there any way that the game team would consider re-running any of the recent arenas given what we saw recently with the banning of people that were cheating and hacking?

*Please keep posts cordial. I mean for this to be a serious Q&A exchange with any moderators or administrators.

Comments

• Options
    CoatHang3rCoatHang3r Posts: 4,965 ★★★★★
    If bots decided the cutoff the cutoff would be uniform across the board, but they are not. People over estimate what they could actually do.
  • Options
    IdontinksoIdontinkso Posts: 156
    What if they had bonus arenas for the last couple months worth, one extra each arena cycle? Otherwise the existing schedule would need altering which creates promotional issues and likely wouldn't happen.
  • Options
    danielmathdanielmath Posts: 4,045 ★★★★★
    Idontinkso wrote: »
    What if they had bonus arenas for the last couple months worth, one extra each arena cycle? Otherwise the existing schedule would need altering which creates promotional issues and likely wouldn't happen.

Ya hopefully nothing changes with the arena schedule
  • Options
    BCdiscmanBCdiscman Posts: 348
    LOL. Cheating has not stopped. Bots and Mods maybe but account sharing was not touched. Maybe we can get Seatin to do a video on that. All the Whale Alliances have been posting that KABAM will not touch account sharing and they will continue this practice. Maybe it really is to hard to stop but if so then Arena, AQ and AW will never get any better for those of us that do not cheat.
  • Options
    420sam420sam Posts: 526 ★★★
    BCdiscman wrote: »
    LOL. Cheating has not stopped. Bots and Mods maybe but account sharing was not touched. Maybe we can get Seatin to do a video on that. All the Whale Alliances have been posting that KABAM will not touch account sharing and they will continue this practice. Maybe it really is to hard to stop but if so then Arena, AQ and AW will never get any better for those of us that do not cheat.

I think the account sharing is a very grey area. I mean they obviously could police it if they wanted to, but how can you be 100% sure let's say a person logging in on a Samsung Galaxy from Detroit Michigan in the morning and then logging in 3 hours later from Chicago Illinois on a different device is not the same person. I know there are more extreme scenarios but it would be hard to police the one I just mentioned.
  • Options
    I_am_GrootI_am_Groot Posts: 646 ★★
    edited July 2017
    CoatHang3r wrote: »
    If bots decided the cutoff the cutoff would be uniform across the board, but they are not. People over estimate what they could actually do.

Cutoff is just the lower mark, if the lower mark is made by persons then your evidence don't work.

Plus, it's not a rule bots' users are running it always for the same points. They would do it to be busted. I know there are dumb people but cmon.