**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Whom Should I take up to 5/65 or 2/35

RockypantherxRockypantherx Posts: 3,900 ★★★★★
I’ve just explored Act 5 so I can get my first R5 equivalent. My next goal is Labyrinth completion and then Varient completion. I should also mention that I could immediately R5 and awaken a science champion if I were to get one and have 2 Tech Awakening Gems

Whom Should I take up to 5/65 or 2/35 28 votes

6* Killmonger (Unawakened)
46%
TJ82Scarlett_Strikerrx8Charlie_SceneCoachDitkaThe_red_EclipseAleorFhfjghhggggjfhfjgMeebletonWakanda4Ever278Sneaky_GremlinDarth_SemzAlexAvalon 13 votes
5* Doctor Voodoo (Sig 60)
10%
B_A_T_M_A_NThicco_ModeHamoBlamo51 3 votes
5* Hyperion (Unawakened)
14%
AKTEKPeterQuilljlamadisonthe2425ladiesman 4 votes
6* Winter Soldier (Unawakened)
3%
10or_Strong 1 vote
Wait for Better Champion or to awaken one of options
25%
RagamugginGunnerJRock808ManChildKennadoSairam44killerahark02Nathan_9 7 votes

Comments

• KennadoKennado Posts: 991 ★★★
    I voted to wait but only because it sounds like you're not comfortable using your act 5 generic on Hyperion (he's worthy of it. Trust me on that). If it were my account, I'd r5 Hyperion and awaken him and go into lab's easy path for completion on easy path with the infinite parry team. Then I'd go for Variant completion and hold for Ghost and/or Spark. That's just me.
  • RockypantherxRockypantherx Posts: 3,900 ★★★★★
    Kennado wrote: »
    I voted to wait but only because it sounds like you're not comfortable using your act 5 generic on Hyperion (he's worthy of it. Trust me on that). If it were my account, I'd r5 Hyperion and awaken him and go into lab's easy path for completion on easy path with the infinite parry team. Then I'd go for Variant completion and hold for Ghost and/or Spark. That's just me.

Thanks for the advice. I was considering going for the next featured and trying to get ÆGON and use my 3-4 gem and generic on him. Hadn’t considered using hype for LOL
  • RagamugginGunnerRagamugginGunner Posts: 2,210 ★★★★★
    none of those will get you through LOL
  • Kushstar420Kushstar420 Posts: 192
    hold on to it for now
  • 10or_Strong10or_Strong Posts: 1,195 ★★★
    6* Winter Soldier (Unawakened)
    It's a bit unconventional, but with that 6* KM (I have one, too), your Winter Soldier becomes very similar to Star Lord with a 5% increase in attack for each hit on the combo meter up to 100 hits (so 500%). In addition, unlike Star Lord you get bleed and incinerate DoT with WS. I use my 5* WS quite a bit with my 6* KM.

However, you have some great options here, so you can go many ways without regretting your choice, I'm sure.
  • RockypantherxRockypantherx Posts: 3,900 ★★★★★
    Thanks for the feedback all