**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Proxima Midnight

I most recently got a 4* Proxima Midnight, and I was wondering if it's a good I deal to rank her up even thought she is unawakened.

Comments

• If ya got corvus then its a yes but her real best use is for long fights depends what you need to take down in the game if your doing story dont bother if its LOL or ROL then its going to be worth either way she can still pull through even on shorter fights
  • scxoxoscxoxo Posts: 109
    depends what you're doing i guess, i found her helpful when i didn't have any other good cosmic champs and her true accuracy comes in handy against evade/autoblock champs, but now i have better champs in my roster i find that she has less use as a 4/40... but yeah i keep her on my aw offence team because of her true accuracy
  • DrZolaDrZola Posts: 8,543 ★★★★★
    She wrecks projectile based attackers (Yondu, Domino and IWIM).

Dr. Zola
  • SighsohardSighsohard Posts: 666 ★★★
    she Completely negates masochism.
  • DTMelodicMetalDTMelodicMetal Posts: 2,785 ★★★★★
    https://youtu.be/NEmgrEu9uMI

Practice completing her missions. Then sit back at watch her special attacks smash.
  • CassyCassy Posts: 1,071 ★★★
    Sighsohard wrote: »

How is that?
    The enemy heals not?
    Her buffs are All passive?
    Due to true strike?
  • CoatHang3rCoatHang3r Posts: 4,965 ★★★★★
    Cassy wrote: »
    Sighsohard wrote: »

How is that?
    The enemy heals not?
    Her buffs are All passive?
    Due to true strike?
    She only negates mashocism while blocking/parrying due to her -200% ability accuracy while blocking. Her heal block, l2/l3 stun, and her armor break still trigger masochism.