**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

EVENT QUEST DURATION

Why is the duration of event quest 30 days. All explorations are completed in 15 to 20 days. This wait for remaining 10 days are too long

Comments

• KUZURIKUZURI Posts: 40
    U r right...but this weeks quest is typically too tough. I could manage to kill dark hawk only once. I tried several times but i cant explore master. Thats why i want this nightmare to end.
  • NojokejaymNojokejaym Posts: 3,904 ★★★★★
    i was done in 3-5 days been waiting for so long
  • KUZURIKUZURI Posts: 40
    edited December 2018
    See....my point exactly @Sabrefencer @Nojokejaym
  • I completed uc master heroic in 13 days...but failed miserably in maze quest..
  • ẞlооdẞlооd Posts: 2,005 ★★★★
    It gives them time to work on new content and for us players to do other quests in the meantime.
  • SabrefencerSabrefencer Posts: 1,433 ★★★
    KUZURI wrote: »
    See....my point exactly @Sabrefencer @Nojokejaym

Don't think that proves anything, really. I like to take my time and use the full month because I tend to spend most of my time in-game doing arenas. I am slowly working on Exploring Uncollected currently, though.
  • Arbiter2426Arbiter2426 Posts: 346
    I completed uc master heroic in 13 days...but failed miserably in maze quest..

Due most people who 100% collected like I do dont even try the maze as we dont have the right teams or unit amounts to beat it