**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Idea for 3 minute 10K loyalty AW only boosts

HaminHamin Posts: 2,444 ★★★★★
Clot - reduce the effects of bleed by 75% for 3 minutes
Antivenin - reduce the effects of poison by 75% for 3 minutes

These could be used for attacking a bleed or poison node when you don't have the proper immune champ. This happens from time to time when someone has to switch paths or needs help on a node.

I don't think these boost would be anymore overpowered than the current 3 minute boosts and would allow an answer to a precarious situation.

Comments

• Options
    RektorRektor Posts: 678 ★★★
    Cool. I can’t wait for kabam to sell them once every 3.5 weeks like the current ones.
  • Options
    RagamugginGunnerRagamugginGunner Posts: 2,210 ★★★★★
    Make the AW specific boosts count towards your 15 items.
  • Options
    Helicopter_dugdugdugHelicopter_dugdugdug Posts: 555 ★★★
    edited December 2018
    Make the AW specific boosts count towards your 15 items.

This. So many times. But also add normal boosts. Most people play with +50% hp and attack all the time
  • Options
    TheSquish671TheSquish671 Posts: 2,880 ★★★★★
    If you've been assigned the bleed/poison path, why would you not bring an immune champion into attack?
  • Options
    HaminHamin Posts: 2,444 ★★★★★
    If you've been assigned the bleed/poison path, why would you not bring an immune champion into attack?

Reading is fundamental.
  • Options
    CoatHang3rCoatHang3r Posts: 4,965 ★★★★★
    This would make certain nodes and defenders just Will Power healing way points.

With that bleed one I could spec into coagulate and do the same against a few defenders who rely on their bleed abilities.

44 would be spite with a minute of healing.
    MS would be further neutered.
    Would be a buff to awakend Karnak though as he would just flat heal from poison.
  • Options
    Just nope