**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

mordo need to be buffed

he has by far the worst specials in the game! will he ever be buffed? as he sucks! even his sp2 soul barb isn't that amazing tbh

Comments

• The_OneThe_One Posts: 2,936 ★★★★
    I remember when he first came to the game everyone was saying he needed a nerf because they couldn't just parry and kill him.
    He does suck pretty hard by today's standards.
  • xgriffxxgriffx Posts: 33
    The_One wrote: »
    I remember when he first came to the game everyone was saying he needed a nerf because they couldn't just parry and kill him.
    He does suck pretty hard by today's standards.
    yep, my biggest regret was r4 my 5 star, he does have quite high prestige but he hits so weak, and his specials and almost embarrassing
  • Darth_SemzDarth_Semz Posts: 104
    He can still wreck on some nodes
  • PrasannaPrasanna Posts: 53
    His awakened ability is useless. The worst I've ever known
  • SamMarquezSamMarquez Posts: 213
    Yea he is the forgotten champ of the mcoc world when he first came out he was so hyped up but now all you can say his specials suck.
  • AquamaAquama Posts: 135
    His specials “sucking” slightly offset his ridiculous power gain and parry ability. I think he’s a good tool in defense, but there are da dozen or so useless champs that need a buff much more. At least mordo has a true unique ability in the game
  • NOOOOOOOOPEEEEENOOOOOOOOPEEEEE Posts: 2,803 ★★★★★
    Prasanna wrote: »
    His awakened ability is useless. The worst I've ever known

Wait until you see Angela's. At least Mordo can lower damage from special attacks
  • EpistriatusEpistriatus Posts: 1,248 ★★★★
    I love playing with Mordo. Charge his heavy to stack fury and gain power (up to L1) launch L1 rinse and repeat. Most champs are dead around 3 L1’s and 3 heavies.

Like other champs he’s some1 you’ll need to learn how to play. With the upcoming trials of the elemental thingies he’ll also be very usefull when the mesmerize node is active.
    Oh and I think he’s pretty fun to fight with, not so much while fighting against him.
  • JRock808JRock808 Posts: 1,149 ★★★★
    Mordo is actually well balanced. Hes just not blade, domino, ghost or whatever flavor of the month champion they create to drive sales.

It's tough to judge the other 100+ champions fairly when comparing them to the 10-12 that everyone wants.

But yeah, sig meet Angela. Buff meet about 50 champs that need it more.
  • A_Noob_Is1A_Noob_Is1 Posts: 762 ★★
    The only thing that needs a slight buff is his block damage, but other than that he has some chunky heavies
  • BananaGrantBananaGrant Posts: 95
    BW + Hulk synergy is great with him. You can constantly have 10 furies for that nice damage
  • Mordo is very fun on offense. He should ALWAYS be at 10 fury stacks (just charge his heavy, it’s easy). Also, whenever you are against a champ with regen or a lot of buffs use his special 2 and he can do major damage over time. Can’t be damaged while stunned, a decent chance at decent regen on special 3 and great power gain. He is better offensively then half the mystics arguably