Options

No good counters to biohazard

I have some 4/40 immune champs but no good ones as 5*. GR and ultron don’t hit very hard and 5.4 has some stacked champions. Should I wait for a good 5* counter before I explore 5.4? I’ve done 5.4.1 and 5.4.2 and am going to do 3.

Comments

• Options
    PiccoloSBCPiccoloSBC Posts: 103
    This is for act 5 exploration by the way.
  • Options
    Dexman1349Dexman1349 Posts: 3,060 ★★★★★
    I'm in the same boat. I basically ended up using 4* 5/50 champs to get 5.4.5 done. Had better luck with Luke Cage and making sure to not hit into blocks (which is hard considering the AI seems to block chained special attacks again).
  • Options
    Swimmer15Swimmer15 Posts: 118
    Any other options for champs? I wrecked every biohazard path in 5 with LC and iceman (minus a couple fights)
  • Options
    Dexman1349Dexman1349 Posts: 3,060 ★★★★★
    There are only a couple fights where poison immunity is required (Scarlet Witch, Abomination), and the rest can be covered with only bleed immune as long as you don't hit into blocks.
  • Options
    Tudgie78Tudgie78 Posts: 47
    Nebula as a double immune, her sp2 if you’ve transferred shock charges is very good.
  • Options
    TwmRTwmR Posts: 662 ★★★
    Quake is also another option for biohazard if you don't have good immune champs.
    Otherwise just start exploring the other paths and quests and by the time you only have biohazard paths left you may have pulled someone better
  • Options
    RagamugginGunnerRagamugginGunner Posts: 2,210 ★★★★★
    i did that with all 4* 5/50 immune champs. GR, Ultron and Iceman. it takes longer but there's no timers so it doesn't matter.
  • Options
    HaminHamin Posts: 2,444 ★★★★★
    ST with KM ignores the bleed during debuff. Just parry and use 3 hit combos.
  • Options
    AleorAleor Posts: 3,074 ★★★★★
    ultron is not that bad, you can get some extra damage per bleed stack (it can be significant with some luck), also if I remember correctly, he had guaranteed crits every 5 hits. combine those with damage increase. plus some regen is really nice