Summoners, we recently encountered an issue with the Alliance Quest Setup Phase Starting Timer that may cause the Setup Phase Starting Timer to display erroneous information, though we are working on a fix for it as quickly as possible. Additionally, if the Setup Phase does not let you plan your days in advance, you will be able to once the Event officially begins on the Alliance Quest Start date.

For clarity, the next Alliance Quest Enlistment Phase will begin on December 5 at 20:00 UTC, regardless of what the in-game timers display.

The next Alliance Quest Start will be on December 6 at 20:00 UTC. This is when Summoners should be able to enter each Map.

Thank you for your patience and understanding as we work to resolve this issue.

Whom to rank 4 using rank up gem

ScholiaScholia Posts: 112
edited December 2018 in Strategy and Tips
Hi guys,

I just pulled Emma frost from the 7.5k deal and not sure who to rank up.

Originally was going to use sabretooth as I love playing him but Emma seems really good too. Who would you do? Both are unduped

Whom to rank 4 using rank up gem 17 votes

Sabretooth
29%
Foxhero007Mitchell35ThatOneMasterGamerẞlооdHamin 5 votes
Emma frost
70%
Darkrider05SuperSam57DoctorJDuke_SilverScholiaCharlie_SceneFhfjghhggggjfhfjgSaket_123RockypantherxThanos_Carmrcyrclekillerahark02 12 votes

Comments

• ẞlооdẞlооd Posts: 1,960 ★★★★
    Sabretooth
    I'm biased lol
  • Duke_SilverDuke_Silver Posts: 2,418 ★★★★
    Emma frost
    I’d personally go with Emma, but if you like playing ST more then you should totally rank him up.
  • HaminHamin Posts: 2,444 ★★★★★
    Sabretooth
    You'll get way more mileage with ST.
  • Thanos_CarThanos_Car Posts: 298
    Emma frost
    Emma frost is better. Sabretooth needs rank up fights, which doesnt make him as reliable as emma.