**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.

Gold 3 Alliance looking for a few solid members for AW & AQ

Conclave X is currently at the high end of Gold 3 and (hopefully) Gold 2 after the last AW of the season.
Season 6 record to date:
  • 10 wins
  • 1 loss
  • Cleared the final boss in both battle groups in all 11 wars
One of our battle groups usually only clear away 2 mini bosses making for some interesting, long, and sometimes frustrating final boss fights. While smacking down a 90k prestige boss definitely has some feel good moments, I actually had to use a revive and some healing potions in the last war (first time this season). We could really use another mini boss or two taken out each war before this becomes a nasty habit!

So if you look at a 20k prestige AW mini boss and think "no big deal, let's do this" - we want you!

Other stuff:
  • AQ - 3 BGs: 44444 / 33333/ 22222
  • Minimal donations (donate what you can spare)
  • Discord is required
  • My YouTube channel (cazathuul) is focused on serving the alliance. Have a question about a champ, technique, or specific content? Ask and I will create a video for you if a great one doesn't already exist!

Interested in joining or learning more? Contact me in game (Cazathuul), on Discord (cazathuul#3002), or leave a response to this post!

7p0htioisef0.jpeg

Comments

• CazathuulCazathuul Posts: 57
    Update: We won the final war of the season bringing our record to 11 wins and 1 loss. We are currently sitting at Gold 2 with just under 6 hours remaining in the season, however expect us to be displaced into high Gold 3 as the final war results continue to come in.

fhxcwb8wrf90.jpeg

Here is our Season 6 recap and recruitment video:
    https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=kmuEtCXO9rM
    Thanks for all of the interest everyone! We could use 1 or 2 more experienced summoners, ideally you should meet these requirements:
    • At least cleared a single path through Act 5 Chapter 2 (Uncollected)
    • At minimum, three max rank 4* champs (and/or 5* rank 3) for AW attack.
    • At minimum, five 4* rank 4 (and/or 5* rank 2) champs for AW defense

An addition three max rank 4* / 5* rank 3 champs for use in AQ is preferred but not absolutely necessary as we run a wide range of AQ maps every day.
    We have filled all available slots for Season 7, thanks to those that took the time to check us out!
  • GraewoodGraewood Posts: 59
    If more space becomes available, I would be interested. 200k+ got a solid team of 4* 5/50 champs for AW and AQ.
    Working my way through 5.2.4 at the moment.
    Add me in game and maybe we can chat in there?

Username: Graewood
    We had some unexpected turnover in the past few days, looking for 2 more to join us!

Updates since the original post:
    • AQ details - 3 BGs running 44444/44333/22222.
    • We finished Season 6 in 28th place in Gold 3.

We will likely be moving up to AQ map 5 at least a few times a week within the next couple weeks.