**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

4/55 Domino LOL synergies

I'm just curious if anyone knows how much of an attack synergy domino needs for the extended enrage. Also if anyone has run LOL with her and has a team they liked please let me know. I know massacre is a given, but would I have better success with or without red hulk? Thanks.

Comments

• B_Dizzle_01B_Dizzle_01 Posts: 1,637 ★★★
    I don’t think red hulk would be needed. Probably not doing a ton of heavies since limited parry. But you can figure the attack needed out yourself. Just build your team and enter LOL and check her attack. It shows you the stats in her info while in the event. If you are over 2k before the + from masteries you are good. It shows you everything.
  • SungjSungj Posts: 2,111 ★★★★★
    Red Hulk is very quite for the non bleed fights like UC and colossus, massacre gives you infinite parries so you can get off heavies as much as you want. Im pretty sure the best team is Domino, Massacre, Red Hulk, Abomination and hulk but test it yourself to see if you get the extended enrage
  • rj7896rj7896 Posts: 75
    Domino
    Massacre
    Cap iw
    beast
    Colossus