**WE ARE NO LONGER Temporarily Reverting Tier 1 War Ban System**

After further discussion, the game team has made the decision not make adjustements to the ban system.
The previously proposed fix would have resolved the issue for Summoners who are on the cusp of T1/T2 play, and negatively impacted Alliances more securely in T1. Instead, we recommend that cusp Alliances switch to Manual Placement to your members to place the allotted 5 Ban Champions limit there.

Apologies for the back and forth, and for any confusion.
Options

Korg or Gwenpool

I have Korg as a 5* and Gwenpool as a 4*. I can take Korg to R3 and Gwenpool to R5. I have played around with Gwenpool and she is really good at finishing opponents off fast. IDK much about Korg, other than that he is better at Defence probably. Whom should I rank up first? I'm doing 100% Act 4 and have not started Act 5.
My top champs are
5* Ghost Rider 3/45
4* Stark Spidey 5/50
4* Medusa 5/50
4* Rogue 5/50
4* Red Hulk 5/50

I have many other four star champs at R4, but okay level 5* champs who are not really worth t4cc at the moment. Also, I have substantial t4cc to take both Gwenpool and Korg up, it's a matter of prioritizing whom should I rank up first (t4 basic is really limited). Please do help.

Comments

• Options
    FhfjghhggggjfhfjgFhfjghhggggjfhfjg Posts: 4,492 ★★★★★
    If u need someone on defense rank korg if not rank gwenpool
  • Options
    Arbiter2426Arbiter2426 Posts: 346
    Gwenpool is arguably better my 4/55 5* shreds through fights so I'll have to say gwenpool