**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Who’s a better Power Control Champ?

I need to know who to see who to invest in

Who’s a better Power Control Champ? 81 votes

Psylocke
28%
BrainimpacterRiise81JFerg114Alex13369SceptilemaniacOnmixYouconfusedJohnLocke117BluDragonrcm2017sbdjdkSSofLimboIts_pro456talktalkPlagueisBaneRedEightNoobsofdotaSabrefencerShadownamezPrasannaEkbizzell2 23 votes
Dormammu
71%
thetaman23Kenny292Hulk_77CrkwestDukeLongshot57INTEGRALTendersquadzuffyPGUNZ4694nebnameplasDarkrider05BlackSaChiCoBfan1987arsjumSpiritOfVengeanceKennadoTwmRAhitlaw 58 votes

Comments

• PlanetEarthPlanetEarth Posts: 113
    edited January 2019
    Psylocke of course. Spam the sp1 and you won
  • DOA40DOA40 Posts: 94
    Hawkeye is a good power controller as well. 1st is a Power Drain and Bleed.

Magik is better than Dorm, with her Limbo ability draining her health and her 2nd special that is a combo Power Block/Power Drain/Power Gain.
  • SabrefencerSabrefencer Posts: 1,433 ★★★
    Psylocke
    Psylocke of course. Spam the sp1 and you won

A couple months ago when there was the Danger Room event, and the Sentinal boss was there, I had him at 0 power for 2/3 of the fight. I pinned him in the corner and 5-hit/stun the whole fight. Took 160+ hits but it worked well.
  • SabrefencerSabrefencer Posts: 1,433 ★★★
    Psylocke
    Although I will admit, I use Dorm more because of his other abilities.
  • CoBfan1987CoBfan1987 Posts: 231
    Dormammu
    Dorm, just do M-M, L2, M-M, L2 and they'll never get even 1 bar of power
  • CateatswhalesCateatswhales Posts: 112
    Dorm way better power control then psylocke. Best in game when u know how to use him
  • PlagueisBanePlagueisBane Posts: 232
    edited January 2019
    Psylocke
    Psylocke, permanent power lock as long as you don't get hit.
  • Welderofortune2Welderofortune2 Posts: 139
    Dormammu
    I would throw my vote to dorm as we all get hit occasionally.
  • AhitlawAhitlaw Posts: 2,123 ★★★★
    Dormammu
    Dorm. Mlm combos then sp2
  • SmibsSmibs Posts: 5
    Psylocke
    With psylocke, you can do sp2 while opponent is at 0% power. As powerlocked, the psicharges do not grant power to the opponent.