**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.

War season finished... For how long?

Hope we are gonna get a bit longer than a week this time. Not seen any news regarding this. Please can someone point me in the right direction if I've missed it?

Comments

• Maldroit2Maldroit2 Posts: 739 ★★★
    I think the break will be around 2 weeks or so, and will increase if there's another pr disaster like the season 3 (no defender diversity) or season 5 (everyone's bleed immune).
  • SabrefencerSabrefencer Posts: 1,433 ★★★
    Last season break was 1 week.
  • RektorRektor Posts: 678 ★★★
    Hopefully kabam examines the data and acknowledges they have a dumpster fire on their hands.

Take the time to make changes to war that fix scoring and matchmaking. Their 1 week offseason was a terrible decision. Everyone is burned out. Everyone I know is low on boosts and has no desire to waste the little they have. Power start boosts haven’t been offered since dec 12th or so. 100% intentional by kabam yet they claim a randomized schedule for loyalty boosts.

Most master alliances stopped caring the moment they realized they can’t drop out of master nor would it be possible to move up due to matchmaking manipulation methods that should’ve been fixed a year ago.

The nonsense excuse they gave about global buffs needing more time for testing still makes no sense as to how that justified a 1 week offseason. The grind isn’t worth the effort especially now that they offer platinum1 t5b season rewards every other week in the unit store.

In closing, FOH.