**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
**KNOWN BG ISSUE**
We are aware of an issue with the seeding for the beginning of the BG season.
We are adding rewards to higher progression brackets to offset the additional grind.
More information here.
Options

A5 Ultron

Marri_2Marri_2 Posts: 577 ★★★
Hi guys,

So I went into 5.4.6 for a testrun with Trinity 5-50s, 3-45 Sentinel and 3-45 Blade (yeah, 2 Blades lol).

I wanted to see how hard Ultron would be without Nebula/Loki/Medusa, because everyone is saying you need them or a fat wallet.

First fight with Blade I got him down to 40% and that was on 50% health. I had no health potions, but I had 9 20% revives. I used a 20% champ boost, revived, and finished him off with my 5-50 4* Blade. Easily.

Altogether it seemed like a much easier fight than all the videos I'd seen with the most advertised champs.

Now my question: Was I lucky? He never got a power gain or fury. He did get an armor up once and a regen once. I died from a lag on SP1, but other than that...I mean, I was really surprised!

Comments

• Options
    It's a very easy fight with Blade. You were VERY lucky that Ultron didn't get the power gain buff.

Unfortunately for me , I used about 20 revives for the 8 runs just becouse there was too much lag. I couldn't evade sp2 cause of the lag. Be careful of the lag and good luck in exploration!
  • Options
    Yeah, that power gain was exactly what I was afraid of and it didn't happen LOL

Alright, thnx!
  • Options
    Patchie93Patchie93 Posts: 1,898 ★★★★
    The thing is Blade and the trinity is part of thay list of must haves because he shuts down a lot of the nodes. Try doing it without the trinity and you'll understand the fun of it. I had a 4* loki that I ranked up to r4 for that one purpose. But ended up having better luck with my r5 5* Magik
  • Options
    EpistriatusEpistriatus Posts: 1,249 ★★★★
    edited January 2019
    I remember 4/55 duped Drax and 4/55 duped CB being my mvp’s against that Ultron.

Edit: and I also remember that fight to be much more about skill than money/units.
  • Options
    Yeah, that MODOK kill looks great, excellent use of abilities! Exploited his buffs well!
  • Options
    MbizzMbizz Posts: 215 ★★
    Sorry to burst your bubble but blade with GR synergy is on that “list” with medusa, Loki etc.
  • Options
    ScottryanScottryan Posts: 475 ★★★
    Another amazing counter to him is sabretooth with the killmonger synergy. The node is basically turned off
  • Options
    @Mbizz well, there was no bubble really, it's just that for some reason I didn't see any vids. I can understand why the synergy works of course, but I figured that without a 100% shutdown, which it doesn't do, the fight was impossible. I mean, the Loki Nebula Medusa methods are all about 100% shutdown.