**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

How is 250 5* Shards EPIC?

2»

Comments

• Options
    StarDarts_89StarDarts_89 Posts: 419 ★★
    Its literally 1 fight... really? 250 shards for 1 fight that costs 0 energy. Stop complaining over nothing god dammit.
  • Options
    StarDarts_89StarDarts_89 Posts: 419 ★★
    Tiger360 wrote: »
    Drooped1 wrote: »
    Gamer wrote: »
    Kind fells it shuld have ben 500 shard.

For 1 fight? Sorry 250 just feels fine to me. Your talking 5000 shards for 25 fights that are what 110k health?
    Double or x4 the rewards if you double or x4 the difficulty

It’s a 30k rating enemy pal, and if you get ambushed by Vulture he’s another 16k rating. I’d say 1.5k for first time completion and 300 each run after that

@Tiger360 Vulture is too much for you??? LMAO! C'mon dude... these opponents are easily solo'd with 4*'s. The only opponent I can even remotely understand ppl whining about is Nightcrawler... but even he's pretty easy once you get some practice switching him. I'm not trying to brag or be rude to anyone, but simple fact is, these lil fights are absolutely nothing too difficult.
  • Options
    Tiger360Tiger360 Posts: 1,696 ★★★★
    Tiger360 wrote: »
    Drooped1 wrote: »
    Gamer wrote: »
    Kind fells it shuld have ben 500 shard.

For 1 fight? Sorry 250 just feels fine to me. Your talking 5000 shards for 25 fights that are what 110k health?
    Double or x4 the rewards if you double or x4 the difficulty

It’s a 30k rating enemy pal, and if you get ambushed by Vulture he’s another 16k rating. I’d say 1.5k for first time completion and 300 each run after that

@Tiger360 Vulture is too much for you??? LMAO! C'mon dude... these opponents are easily solo'd with 4*'s. The only opponent I can even remotely understand ppl whining about is Nightcrawler... but even he's pretty easy once you get some practice switching him. I'm not trying to brag or be rude to anyone, but simple fact is, these lil fights are absolutely nothing too difficult.

He’s not I’m just using it as a example the fact that if he lands a solid few hits (say you slip up) that’s going to lower your health quite a bit with 4 stars