**RESOLVED ISSUE WITH SIDE QUEST KEYS**
The game team has resolved this issue. Keys will be distributed via in-game messages and the quest timer will be extended.
More information and timeline here.
*This includes currently unclaimable keys as well*
**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.

Annual Info page

I have seen quite a few of my alliance mates receive an email from you all with their overall stats and accomplishments from 2018. I was just wondering if you all are doing that for all of us, because I have yet to receive an email of that nature and would be curious to see how I did.

Comments

• TsmittTsmitt Posts: 41
    Correction on what it has, it’s just the “2018 Stats” page giving info on 4 things.
  • SabrefencerSabrefencer Posts: 1,433 ★★★
    Already a thread for that. Basically not everyone gets the email and Support says they can't add you to the list to get them as they are random.

https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/comment/686680#Comment_686680
  • TsmittTsmitt Posts: 41
    Thank you Sabrefencer, I was trying to ring the discussion but couldn’t. I appreciate your help.
  • SabrefencerSabrefencer Posts: 1,433 ★★★
    Tsmitt wrote: »
    Thank you Sabrefencer, I was trying to ring the discussion but couldn’t. I appreciate your help.

No problem. It stinks because Mods say "just contact support and they'll help you get the emails" but Support says "it's luck-of-the-draw as to who gets them and if you don't, we can't make it so you do get them".
  • SpiritOfVengeanceSpiritOfVengeance Posts: 2,353 ★★★★
    edited January 2019
    This was not fair at all I mean they couldn't even get emails out to everyone? Support tells me but you are subscribed to emails, then I ask so can I have my stats please? "Sorry but that is not possible" whatever I guess lets see if the unlucky ones get lucky at the end of this year...
    What is funny is that I get emails to a new account email but the email for my main account gets absolutely nothing.