**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Annual Info page

I have seen quite a few of my alliance mates receive an email from you all with their overall stats and accomplishments from 2018. I was just wondering if you all are doing that for all of us, because I have yet to receive an email of that nature and would be curious to see how I did.

Comments

• TsmittTsmitt Posts: 41
    Correction on what it has, it’s just the “2018 Stats” page giving info on 4 things.
  • SabrefencerSabrefencer Posts: 1,433 ★★★
    Already a thread for that. Basically not everyone gets the email and Support says they can't add you to the list to get them as they are random.

https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/comment/686680#Comment_686680
  • TsmittTsmitt Posts: 41
    Thank you Sabrefencer, I was trying to ring the discussion but couldn’t. I appreciate your help.
  • SabrefencerSabrefencer Posts: 1,433 ★★★
    Tsmitt wrote: »
    Thank you Sabrefencer, I was trying to ring the discussion but couldn’t. I appreciate your help.

No problem. It stinks because Mods say "just contact support and they'll help you get the emails" but Support says "it's luck-of-the-draw as to who gets them and if you don't, we can't make it so you do get them".
  • SpiritOfVengeanceSpiritOfVengeance Posts: 2,353 ★★★★
    edited January 2019
    This was not fair at all I mean they couldn't even get emails out to everyone? Support tells me but you are subscribed to emails, then I ask so can I have my stats please? "Sorry but that is not possible" whatever I guess lets see if the unlucky ones get lucky at the end of this year...
    What is funny is that I get emails to a new account email but the email for my main account gets absolutely nothing.