**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Uncollected dawkhawk event

Saldly I won't b able 2 100% this month uncollected event do 2 the unfair mechanics of dawkhawk. I have no problem getting 2 him maybe losing 1 champ in the process but once the fight starts it's usually over b4 it starts. If u fail 2 trigger his unlockable sp2 then it's over in less then 3sec. I got decent champs 2 beat him once he triggers his sp2 but very rarely it happens. Oh well maybe next uncollected will b a little fair 2 average players. BTW night thrasher was a fun fight dawkhawk r u F kidding me

Comments

• godsquad891godsquad891 Posts: 779 ★★
    I did it but it cost far too many revives and units I had trouble with the lag so not able to bait the regain and finally getting the rhythm going hyperion was mvp and medusa
  • Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
    Idk I heard it was bad, but I decided to just try for completion yesterday (cause I didn’t have time for exploration) and it actually wasn’t awful. Hyperion is probably the best for it; just parry heavy after he’s used his L2 and then heavy until your L3 and just keep that cycle going. I only messed up because I tried to evade his L1 too early. CAIW did the rest
  • Dgguy0420Dgguy0420 Posts: 5
    Use starky or quake. They killed it for me.
  • HaminHamin Posts: 2,444 ★★★★★
    Dawkhawk
  • RiderofHellRiderofHell Posts: 4,394 ★★★★★
    Decided to try again and avoided sp2 of his yet my freaking parry wasnt working as he cornered me and i couldnt do anything.

I am sick of this game and its **** mechanics