**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

5* Stark Spidey worth r5 unduped?

The r5 makes a big difference from r4?
I also have domino in the list but need 3 more cat class. I'm close to finish act 5 100%,just have 5.2.5 and 5.2.6 to 100%

5* Stark Spidey worth r5 unduped? 23 votes

Yes
73%
CrkwestChris_ThisSuperSam57SpiderCoolsaxelelf_1Ingi_Freyr197510or_StrongJmurphB_Dizzle_01Maldroit2SDPSairam44ralphhotmailFhfjghhggggjfhfjgTankRichardsonMikePendragonDarth_Semz 17 votes
No
26%
noyZzzCasidy11_MelkerlanneroCharlie_ScenePrasanna 6 votes

Comments

• 10or_Strong10or_Strong Posts: 1,195 ★★★
    Yes
    I took him to 5/65 before I duped him, and he was MASSIVELY helpful. The dupe becomes icing on the cake when it happens, but he is definitely R5 worthy even without. And getting him to R5 will help you with LOL; if you haven't done your first run of that yet, you will get 2 of the 3 class cats you need to be ready for Domino the next chance you get.
  • B_Dizzle_01B_Dizzle_01 Posts: 1,637 ★★★
    Yes
    Yes he’s definitely worth rank 5. Awakened he becomes better. But either way he’s one of the best champs in the game.
  • JokepoolJokepool Posts: 401
    I took him to 5/65 before I duped him, and he was MASSIVELY helpful. The dupe becomes icing on the cake when it happens, but he is definitely R5 worthy even without. And getting him to R5 will help you with LOL; if you haven't done your first run of that yet, you will get 2 of the 3 class cats you need to be ready for Domino the next chance you get.

To do lol I was beating on Dominó. She is my favourite champ in the game.
    Lets see because cat 5 is not going to be easy to get. Dominó is def r5 when I have enough c4class to put in her, Spidey im really scared to waist it