**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

I LOVE YOU KABAM (5 Star Ghost)

13»

Comments

• Frivolousz21Frivolousz21 Posts: 438 ★★★
    I heard y'all be talking bout me? Well firstly Tiger said: On act 5.2 almost and progressing fairly easily :) thanks mate! Go be salty somewhere else with your magneto. No one wants him lol, name 1 big YouTubed whonruns magneto with AA. I only sold a couple because I was impatient. Its a bad habit of mine but with the character I got (considered beyond god tier) I can’t be mad.

Now earlier you posted a screenshot of your pull. In that screenshot your were LVL 37. I'm in slight disbelief that your actually almost on act 5.2 and your LVL 37.
    So i decided to look up your alliance by using your alliance tag. Then i found your profile and took a look at your top champions and titles.qywlogmycucy.png
    keyulsvufn8t.png

If I’m right your get the conquerer title from finishing Act4. Now if your any close to 5.2 you would already have finished act4.

Also I don’t think it’s the worst thing to sell useless characters but they may have purpose in future. They might be buffed to god tier which might be unlikely but could happen. And who knows? Maybe next you sell a four star to open a 5 star you might get a dupe on your 5 star beast!

Now all I have to do is wait for the haters to start hating :D

CapWW2 wrote: »
    I heard y'all be talking bout me? Well firstly Tiger said: On act 5.2 almost and progressing fairly easily :) thanks mate! Go be salty somewhere else with your magneto. No one wants him lol, name 1 big YouTubed whonruns magneto with AA. I only sold a couple because I was impatient. Its a bad habit of mine but with the character I got (considered beyond god tier) I can’t be mad.

Now earlier you posted a screenshot of your pull. In that screenshot your were LVL 37. I'm in slight disbelief that your actually almost on act 5.2 and your LVL 37.
    So i decided to look up your alliance by using your alliance tag. Then i found your profile and took a look at your top champions and titles.qywlogmycucy.png
    keyulsvufn8t.png

If I’m right your get the conquerer title from finishing Act4. Now if your any close to 5.2 you would already have finished act4.

Also I don’t think it’s the worst thing to sell useless characters but they may have purpose in future. They might be buffed to god tier which might be unlikely but could happen. And who knows? Maybe next you sell a four star to open a 5 star you might get a dupe on your 5 star beast!

I sold 40 4 stars rank 4 back in 2015 to increase my 5 star roster when the first batch came out. It is your account, your freedom and your time. Do whatever makes u happy!!!

That's crazy. You would be so much further along and you know it.

Not sure why as a veteran would you validate a really stupid process.

• CapWW2CapWW2 Posts: 2,901 ★★★★

keyulsvufn8t.png

keyulsvufn8t.png

I sold 40 4 stars rank 4 back in 2015 to increase my 5 star roster when the first batch came out. It is your account, your freedom and your time. Do whatever makes u happy!!!

Further Along in what bro?

I have 100+ 4 stars. 25 of them maxed.

I got like 60 5 stars. 2 5/65, 6 4/55.

I also have 5 6 stars.

Now what part of further are you talking about?
  • Tiger360Tiger360 Posts: 1,696 ★★★★

keyulsvufn8t.png

keyulsvufn8t.png

Further Along in what bro?

I have 100+ 4 stars. 25 of them maxed.

I got like 60 5 stars. 2 5/65, 6 4/55.

I also have 5 6 stars.

Now what part of further are you talking about?

agreed. I’ve seen so many youtube telling you to sell champs if you are close to say your first 5 star lol. How are lower star champions going to help me more? I’ve been progressing just fine and not once relied on magneto. Yesterday, I was doing the life transfer mode level. Also, you don’t need to grind RoL for health potions, you can just grind 1,2,3 star arena for units and buy them.