**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Quality of Life changes to MCOC

SiliyoSiliyo Posts: 1,378 ★★★★★
edited January 2019 in Suggestions and Requests
Arena
- Remove the need to get to the infinite streak, let us start with the 3x multiplier. Arena is the area of the game where the players focus the least and people would like it to be like that. Also, remove deathmatches. With more 5/65s people cannot fully use their rosters (in some cases)

Content
- Please do not approach the second Back Issues Variant as you did with the first. For a Limited Time Event, you purposely lowered Magik's and Iceman's sig ability so we do not suffer from "fun and interactive" content. However, you did not seem to care about "fun and interactive" content when creating Variant (i.e. Korg flare, Electro flare - just to name a few).

If I missed anything else, please feel free to add more. :)

Comments

• OGAvengerOGAvenger Posts: 1,108 ★★★★★
    Variant isn’t a limited time event though. It’s like RTTL, if you aren’t strong enough yet to complete it then just give it time. It’s not going anywhere.
  • SiliyoSiliyo Posts: 1,378 ★★★★★
    OGAvenger wrote: »
    Variant isn’t a limited time event though. It’s like RTTL, if you aren’t strong enough yet to complete it then just give it time. It’s not going anywhere.

You seem to miss the point. It's not a matter of being "strong enough" to complete it. It's fun and interactive content that you cannot play around. Now tell me, have you 100% Variant yet?