**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

R4 advice!

Any advice on who to R4 i got MK, AV, SI, IP, IF, magick, undupped or NC, storm, electro all awakened or should i wait till i rank up thor or dormamu undupped, im looking for an all around. Champ. Any advice?

Comments

• Options
    ChampkillerBatmanChampkillerBatman Posts: 150
    edited July 2017
    Ultron undupped aswell
  • Options
    Getting views but no tips... ok -_-
  • Options
    JOHNOSA1995JOHNOSA1995 Posts: 536 ★★
    If need defense do NC if want AQ attacker do Ultron also magic is good for attack undup
  • Options
    There you go thank you for the response. Are they also good for story progress im stuck on that magneto lol
  • Options
    Also have yj and DD og undupped and a work in progress netflix DD duped
  • Options
    SMiller80SMiller80 Posts: 230 ★★
    Ultron or Magik are your best options, I think. Agree with comment above, though. If you need a defense champ, you can go with NC.
  • Options
    Vinitlalka1988Vinitlalka1988 Posts: 269
    Duped Storm is a beast..She crits around 12k at Rank4 wen opponent has 2 power bars
  • Options
    BlackbeardBlackbeard Posts: 133
    SL, AV, NC, Electro, Magic, Storm. It should be good. IF in my eyes worthless, IF regen is good if awaken. Ultron is too good, if awaken he is best.
  • Options
    Right on thanks guys so if between NC and storm, storm having a higher sig. Now wich would benefit more kus i like the syg she has with gulli and magik
  • Options
    BlackbeardBlackbeard Posts: 133
    NC will serve better as AW defender. Storm is good for Attack. Now you know your need. Pick as per that.
    For me, for sure go first for nc if you have a good attack team already.
  • Options
    NC gives people so many problems in war. I'd easily rank him up before Storm.