**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Where is he?

AssumedNameAssumedName Posts: 580 ★★★
I am of course very excited for this year in terms of champions since there is a good chance at the fantastic 4, SS and dr doom, who is one of my favourite marvel villains. However, where is apocalypse? He is an extremely powerful character and one of the most powerful X-Men villains and he is not in the game? Why? Is kabam saving him as an Act 6 boss or something? I hope so. Either way it surprises me.. any thoughts? Maybe a story boss?

Comments

• Options
    Tiger360Tiger360 Posts: 1,696 ★★★★
    I am of course very excited for this year in terms of champions since there is a good chance at the fantastic 4, SS and dr doom, who is one of my favourite marvel villains. However, where is apocalypse? He is an extremely powerful character and one of the most powerful X-Men villains and he is not in the game? Why? Is kabam saving him as an Act 6 boss or something? I hope so. Either way it surprises me.. any thoughts? Maybe a story boss?

DR. Doom would be awesome!
  • Options
    Tiger360 wrote: »

DR. Doom would be awesome!

Agreed
  • Options
    Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,763 ★★★★★
    They just didn't want to introduce him yet, just like many other character's
  • Options
    TheSquish671TheSquish671 Posts: 2,880 ★★★★★
    We'll have to see in march, which is usually when we get mutant related EQ/champions
  • Options
    Lovejoy72Lovejoy72 Posts: 1,858 ★★★★
    He was last observed overacting his death scene in 2016. Given that he was largely taken down by low to mid tier champs (storm, beast, Phoenix, cyclops, magneto), or characters not even appearing in MCOC, I’m not impressed!
  • Options
    fu2_10fu2_10 Posts: 58
    Lovejoy72 wrote: »
    He was last observed overacting his death scene in 2016. Given that he was largely taken down by low to mid tier champs (storm, beast, Phoenix, cyclops, magneto), or characters not even appearing in MCOC, I’m not impressed!

dude... he was taken down by the Phoenix force, one of the strongest things in the multiverse. clearly you don't read the comics either...
  • Options
    saanandsaanand Posts: 10
    I heard Act 6 big bad was gonna be Galactus. Still be pretty awesome if they included Adam Warlock Quick Silver Spider-Man 2099 etc
  • Options
    SabrefencerSabrefencer Posts: 1,433 ★★★
    saanand wrote: »
    I heard Act 6 big bad was gonna be Galactus. Still be pretty awesome if they included Adam Warlock Quick Silver Spider-Man 2099 etc

While the Spider Man 2099 costume is quite cool, we don't need any more Spideys.
  • Options
    Lovejoy72Lovejoy72 Posts: 1,858 ★★★★
    fu2_10 wrote: »
    Lovejoy72 wrote: »

dude... he was taken down by the Phoenix force, one of the strongest things in the multiverse. clearly you don't read the comics either...

Um, actually (pushes up nerd glasses), when the first Phoenix force duplicate replaced Jean in X-men 101, her power was only comparable to Firelord (per their fight some issues later, which I only have in reprints). It wasn’t until years later that the first version of the Beyonder would give access to the full potential of her power. I doubt she was a match for apocalypse at that point.
  • Options
    saanand wrote: »
    I like galactus a lot, but I wonder how he would work in a game like mcoc?

• Options
    ParksParks Posts: 8
    This is probably the same thing with Dormamu in the 2016 Doctor strange movie where Dormamu was as big as a sky scrapper but they still fit him into the game

• Options
    Parks wrote: »
    This is probably the same thing with Dormamu in the 2016 Doctor strange movie where Dormamu was as big as a sky scrapper but they still fit him into the game
    Yeah but dorm can manipulate his size. It would frustrating to fight a small galactus even at sentinel height. Maybe do a MvC 3 type fight but with less jumping.