**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Act 4

Hello, I’m very behind on the story. I’m only on chapter 3 act 4. I’m already stuck. Is there any recommend champs who are best to have, because the health is constantly degenerating whilst attackingc, my top champs are 4/40 sig 26 4* scarlet witch. 32/40 cap infinity war. 3/30 4star wasp and 4/40 4* iron man infinity war. I also have a 3/30 4* king groot. I have a 5* cyclops but he is only rank 1 level 1. Also have 15k 5* shards awaiting. And a 4 star crystal is there any champs I should pray to get? I’m sort of slow with this game

Comments

• Options
    Lucasjones_98Lucasjones_98 Posts: 461
    Cap is a 4*
  • Options
    Lucasjones_98Lucasjones_98 Posts: 461
    30/30 wasp*
  • Options
    SidDDragonSidDDragon Posts: 1,183 ★★★
    edited January 2019
    First,why are u holding to 5* shards..pop that basic crystal and see who u get...second leave the starburst chapter for now...do the initial completion and then move to the next chapter,u can do it once u get stronger champs
    As for the champs useful for that chapter..the best champ is hulk Ragnarok as he mitigates the damage received by starburst with his faceme..other than that high burst damage champs or regen champs will help u out along with champs with high hp(like hulk,void)
    For now move to the next chapter