**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Lock War Rating on Offseason

These one week season breaks are brutal and I’m guessing a lot of it is geared towards combating tanking. Why not lock war rating and allow alliances a bit more time to reorganize.
We start off season in the middle of AQ where it’s hard to organize things and then you only give us a week to do it. Might as well tank wars since that’s the only time available to swap players out.

Comments

• Options
    Johnnyblaze23Johnnyblaze23 Posts: 46
    How about just locking the ability to lose WR in the off-season? Meaning, zero points for a loss, + points for a win. This way teams that wanna move up can do so, while teams looking to alter their rating won't. Is that something that can be exploited as well?
  • Options
    IsItthoughIsItthough Posts: 254 ★★
    Why should they lock war rating? If people want to bypass rewards and give up easy 5* shards to another group then Im thankful to them. Honestly, the most an alliance can drop in rating is 100-150 maybe a bit more. I used to think it made a difference when we were pushing for plat 1 a few seasons ago, now that we are fine with gold 1 or plat 3, I see that it doesn't change the landscape that much. The best thing they could do is get rid of seasons all together and just add a small amount of the rewards into each win or loss. The higher tier you are the more you get. It removes the stress a bit knowing that having one bad war won't kill a whole alliance.