**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

why is class catalyst quests so bad that u get fragments instead of whole cats

I remember when i would get full cats all the time and now i go in and i only get fragments this is a joke and these darn quests need updating pick up the slack and actually fix things for crying out loud

Comments

• Options
    Tiger360Tiger360 Posts: 1,696 ★★★★
    No idea, would be nice for possibly a 1/10 chance for a formed tier 4 basic or class cat.
  • Options
    Kushstar420Kushstar420 Posts: 192
    keep grinding is the answer unfortunately
  • Options
    crystaldsmithcrystaldsmith Posts: 471 ★★
    I think those quests are designed to give you small amounts of you're close to making a full but they really aren't worth the energy. They are really kind of a joke. AQ and shard crystals from the glory store are at least a way better investment
  • Options
    Then again, getting fully formed T4’s would be very op and way too easy.
  • Options
    GrimmbananaGrimmbanana Posts: 711 ★★
    Wozzy101 wrote: »
    Tier 3 class catalyst is the worst. Need 3 of them to take up a 5 star, so 8,400 shards worth. Ran the cosmic quest today and got around 700 shards. These are only weekly so at this rate it will take 12 weeks to rank up my 5 star!

yeah i need one more cosmic for my 5 star hyperion and its taking forever lol
  • Options
    Drake2078Drake2078 Posts: 901 ★★★
    If anything it needs to be more like the tier 4 basic quest. Three passes for exploration.
  • Options
    edited January 2019
    Tier 3 class catalyst is the worst. Need 3 of them to take up a 5 star, so 8,400 shards worth. Ran the cosmic quest today and got around 700 shards. These are only weekly so at this rate it will take 12 weeks to rank up my 5 star!

I’m trying to take up my ghost to rank 3 but got stuck on 2 due to lack of iso and catalysts
  • Options
    Tiger360 wrote: »

I’m trying to take up my ghost to rank 3 but got stuck on 2 due to lack of iso and catalysts

oof
  • Options
    crogscrogs Posts: 764 ★★★
    Because thats the only way to get shards. 🙄
  • Options
    Savio444Savio444 Posts: 1,781 ★★★★
    Maybe they should add t3 class catalyst crystals to the glory store.
  • Options
    PlayerPlayer Posts: 169
    I noticed that I tend to get full catalysts if I take 0 damage (from blocking or getting hit) when doing catalyst quests. Otherwise I get fractions.
  • Options
    SillyCaitlinSillyCaitlin Posts: 535
    I don’t notice any difference. I feel like the odds are the same as they’ve always been. I’ve been playing for over 3 years.
  • Options
    I don’t notice any difference. I feel like the odds are the same as they’ve always been. I’ve been playing for over 3 years.

lol sure
  • Options
    Mainer123Mainer123 Posts: 527 ★★
    It’s like any thing in the last year or so. They are making it so you have to use resources to get any good stuff. Or worse spend real $