**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Omega Red or Archangel for 5* generic gem?

XxOriginalxXXxOriginalxX Posts: 1,324 ★★★
edited January 2019 in Strategy and Tips
Kind of a conundrum, Omega will be my next r4, Archangel is r4, I plan to use the generic awakening gem from act 5 100% once I get it, unless I get a mutant from the crystal. Which one is more worth it? I can post roster if needs be

Comments

• Options
    GritabitGritabit Posts: 46
    Omega seems like the better option. AA is great awakened, but still has great damage unduped and is useless against immunity champs. Omega Red causes a ton of unavoidable damage when awakened, and seems to be a great counter to Korg/Electro/Thorns
  • Options
    spaceoctopusspaceoctopus Posts: 1,111 ★★★
    Omega
  • Options
    Sixshot1Sixshot1 Posts: 459 ★★
    AA was my first r4, so I'm a little biased... And I still say Omega Red. He's the better all-rounder IMO
  • Options
    Fishman13579Fishman13579 Posts: 98
    Omega needs it a ton more than AA.
  • Options
    B_Dizzle_01B_Dizzle_01 Posts: 1,637 ★★★
    Omega.
  • Options
    StarDarts_89StarDarts_89 Posts: 419 ★★
    Omega
  • Options
    Wow ok, thought this was a more split debacle lol. I was leaning towards Omega because he seems so fun...without awakening he’s...not really. But with it he seems like an absolute monster!
  • Options
    OrangieOrangie Posts: 76
    It’s def not a slam dunk. I would still go AA, most people in maze, labs, epic difficulties, etc are not bleed/poison immune and he shreds through them and shuts down most of the annoying noises with awakened ability. He is beasting the trials for me this month
  • Options
    Tiger360Tiger360 Posts: 1,696 ★★★★
    Imo AA is a bettevery champ overall but Omega benefits more from awakening
  • Options
    I can also pump in like 150 levels into either of these champs, which I suppose makes archangel and Omega Red better. But Omega red benefits more from sig stones