**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

LOL Advice

Hi guys I am currently focusing on my first run on labyrinth. I had been set on using stark spidey as I recently r5 him but in the last week I pulled 5* ghost twice and have been practising with her at r4. (Made it to Ms Marvel on no items during my best practise run)Being my first time I’m not quite sure what attack you need to get the longer enrage timer.

I also hear Meastro is a real pain for tech champions. The team I was running with stark was miles morales, venom,doc oc and vulture. My team with Ghost is wasp, hood, ant man and YJ.
Is there a way way to combine the 2 champs, and do I need a non tech champion for meastro. If there is no way to combine stark and ghost which one should I go for. (I could take her to r5 just waiting on 3 more tech catalysts).

Thanks for any input.

Comments

• Options
    PazinatorPazinator Posts: 69
    kx8eia8u656b.png
    jzklekwblwio.png
  • Options
    4dpc82z787al.png
  • Options
    I also have a venom 5* that I could rank up to r4 if meastro is very hard for tech.
  • Options
    Thanks for the input, I’ve been playing around and decided the team I will use is the full ghost synergy including hood and sparky alone as he is r5. Going to wait for 3 more tech catalysts and the r5 ghost and do my
    run with them both rank 5 for as easy time as possible
  • Options
    Bump
  • Options
    BigFnMike93BigFnMike93 Posts: 53
    edited January 2019
    You need 2k attack for extended enrage timer
  • Options
    The problem with maestro and tech is he’ll get that regen and it’s insane if it happens just quit the fight revive n go back in is my best advice
  • Options
    GreekBeekGreekBeek Posts: 107
    Ghost is amazing for LOL. You can optimize masteries for an LOL run to make her damage output way higher than normal. Here's a quick vid. Skip to 6:00 for the "LOL Specific" mastery setup.

Both Ghost and Starky are good for LOL (I have both at R5). But I prefer Ghost, she makes the fights so much quicker as long as you have at least Wasp synergy.

Just remember to bring someone for Magik on the first run, or you'll have some fun with limbo.

https://youtube.com/watch?v=CidnOeCdkqI
  • Options
    Thanks for the input.
    So for my first run what team would you recommend, ghost or sparky with full synergy’s, or a ghost and sparky mix team (with hood,wasp and ant man)? @GreekBeek
    I’ll give it a watch now
  • Options
    I have 2004 attack and the enrage timer still feels very short (almost half I reckon) @BigFnMike93 oqs1f56wl2xu.png
  • Options
    My mistake I forgot to bring in an attack synergy, to try and simulate as close as possible to a r5 ghost.
  • Options
    You have to look at at the champ just in champion section and press the attributes thing and it will show the attack there it has to be over 2k w/o masteries
  • Options
    GreekBeekGreekBeek Posts: 107
    @Pazinator I ran the short path with Ghost (and a full synergy team for her) in about a quarter amount of time it took to run the first "easy" path I ran with just Starky and a full synergy team (ran before I had Ghost).

There's a few higher health champs on the short path, but Ghost with a synergy team makes quick work of it once you have her style down. You're only going to be using single revives anyways, so I'd say bring one champ and a full synergy team for them.

With Ghost, even consider running the shorter path first run to get initial completion rewards.
  • Options
    Hmmm okay I’ll keep that in mind. Still waiting to r5 ghost the tech t4cc are rare only need 2 and a half to go. I had a bit of a go and got to ms marvel twice without items so I can only imagine what is possible with r5.

What path is the quick one? The one with agent venom?
  • Options
    B_Dizzle_01B_Dizzle_01 Posts: 1,637 ★★★
    I wouldn’t worry about maestro tech regen. I recently did it with sparky and it only proc like 2 or 3 times. Just when it does run in and die right away.

I did use Sparky Miles Vulture GR Blade though. Wanted blade for UC and Magik.