**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Add a rematch button after finishing a duel

So as most know, the duel event is a great opportunity to bag some premium hero crystal shards and most people participate in the event every week. After seeing this great update with back-to-back fights in arena, I got to thinking that maybe adding a rematch button after you finish duelling someone would be beneficial in speeding up the process. At the moment it takes maybe 5 minutes, which is nice and quick, but with the rematch button it could take about 1 minute to do 5 duels if you are fighting a weak champion like most do. Back-to-back duels would certainly make players more eager to use up their duel credits than having to sit there retyping the name of the player they want to fight. This rematch button could immediately start the duel again or, more realistically, take the player back to the champion selection screen in case they wish to change champions.
Any constructive criticism is more than welcome, but I definitely think that this is a small change which could make things a lot easier and save time in the long run.
Thanks for reading.

Comments

• Options
    R4GER4GE Posts: 1,530 ★★★★
    Rematch button would be nice. But if people haven't realized that they can simply copy and past a name rather than type it over and over like you suggested than I have to wonder if they have been living under a rock
  • Options
    Luismarquez131Luismarquez131 Posts: 164
    I agree, sometimes it becomes annoying to retype the username over and over. If not a rematch button, then maybe a tab for people you have recently dueled.
  • Options
    TheGamingLifeTheGamingLife Posts: 25
    I copy and paste, but I am just trying to get the point across that the process of duels has been the same for a while and since they revamped arena, why not spend a bit of time doing it for duelling too?
  • Options
    Luismarquez131Luismarquez131 Posts: 164
    Yeah, a rematch button would definitely speed up the process.
  • Options
    Isman1998Isman1998 Posts: 520 ★★★
    The Duel event just needs to be deleted from the game.
  • Options
    FAL7ENFAL7EN Posts: 297
    edited July 2017
    Would be good for a quality of life update plus refresh all button for arena and a revamped auto play system
  • Options
    AfridAfrid Posts: 529 ★★
    I will reply on the behalf of Kabaam ,Rematch bottom is a great idea. It will be added to game "soooooon"
  • Options
    TheGamingLifeTheGamingLife Posts: 25
    3 years later, they are finally adding this. We did it bois.