**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.

Elemental crystal quantities

zeezee57zeezee57 Posts: 3,156 ★★★★★
Apologies if this has been asked and answered already, but is there any info on rewards quantities in these elemental crystals? Particularly the Tier 3 Unified, but would be nice to know for others as well. This is my intended target, as I'm sure it is for many others. With the high value items being offered as rewards it would be beneficial for our decision making to know what to expect. I know if the minimum is say, 500 5* shards, that would be nice to know before dropping 75 of the element currency on one. If this into isn't already made available can we expect it to be?

Comments

• PvAlexPvAlex Posts: 1
    Yes!
    Please write the shard numbers from tier 3 unified elemental crystal.
    Thx!
  • DrZolaDrZola Posts: 8,456 ★★★★★
    This would be nice to know. Anyone popped any of the crystals yet to get some insight into the available amounts of the various prizes?

Dr. Zola
  • Man_BatMan_Bat Posts: 331 ★★
    Got 1k 5* shards from a Tier 3 crystal.
  • DonkillaDonkilla Posts: 161
    I got 2.5k shard, 0.01% chance to get 2.5k 5* shard for tier 3
  • MrBanksMrBanks Posts: 950 ★★★
    Got 300 4* shards from tier 2 shard crystal
  • RockypantherxRockypantherx Posts: 3,896 ★★★★★
    1k 5* shards
  • DroidDoesDroidDoes Posts: 400 ★★
    zeezee57 wrote: »
    Donkilla wrote: »
    I got 2.5k shard, 0.01% chance to get 2.5k 5* shard for tier 3

Where did you get the percentage chance for the amount from?

Yeah wondering the same actually! Since the tier 3 unified crystal has a 55% chance to drop 5* shards, and 1000 seems to be the amount.

Also FYI since we still haven’t gotten the official full breakdown from Kabam, I started a thread on Reddit as well with a link to a spreadsheet I’ve made and continue to update as people post their pulls. Here’s the spreadsheet, will keep updating it each day:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/u/1/d/1hq-E2e-0vxLYiOV33hfU8ZzzxHnx6Q8itcmh5tNUs64/

• Definitely would be nice to know. Too many choices to go in blind considering the work required to build up the elements.
    Definitely would be nice to know. Too many choices to go in blind considering the work required to build up the elements.

Exactly! I asked on here at least twice, but zero response from any of the mods
  • BigPoppaCBONEBigPoppaCBONE Posts: 2,249 ★★★★★
    Crickets.

Some Kabam response wouldn’t be out of line or anything. So annoying that they do this with everything! Partially complete, riddled with errors and omissions, and getting a complete picture of anything is like pulling teeth. It can’t come as a shock at this point that we want all the information Kabam can give and we shouldn’t have to beg for it.
  • V1PER1987V1PER1987 Posts: 3,474 ★★★★★
    There’s another thread on this subject that might have more responses. I got 1,000 5* shards.
  • JRock808JRock808 Posts: 1,149 ★★★★
    1k 5* shards.

Thank you @kabam for all the useful info...
  • WerewrymWerewrym Posts: 2,830 ★★★★★
    I got 1k 5* shards also.
    Thanks everyone who's been posting here (and the other threads); I've been compiling over the last few days between here, Reddit, YT, still a lot of blanks but been filling in a good amount of the rewards, especially the tier 3 unified crystal (that one is 100% covered). Gonna try chatting with some others to help spread around the info/spreadsheet as much as possible to get the community in the know
  • 1k 5* shards
  • MbizzMbizz Posts: 215 ★★
    1k 5* shards from t3
  • Nemesis666Nemesis666 Posts: 166
    1k 5* shards t3 crystal
  • Woody141082Woody141082 Posts: 222 ★★
    1k 5* shards
    200 6* shards
    900 t5b shards
    3.6k t2 alpha shards