**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

The ever-present gold problem

2»

Comments

• Options
    Captain_NietschCaptain_Nietsch Posts: 481 ★★
    RO53TT1 wrote: »
    I just took a 5* stark spidey that I just pulled strait to r3, luckily I had mostly class iso cause it cost 820,000 gold, had I had to use say half basic iso it would have easily been over a million gold. Then I started looking at the amount of gold u can win in arenas say, it's a little over 200k if u get top 3 milestones in all arenas, under the solo events say the 22 hour event 4000 gold and it just gets worse from there. The problem is the amount of gold we have to spend to rank up champions has increased 10 fold but the gold we can earn hasn't really changed much, everytime I grind out arenas and get up to a million or so it's gone as soon as I rank up a 4* or 5*, so please can we do something about this, I'm not saying it should be easy, I don't mind grinding but right now it just feels like your running on a treadmill mill getting no where. And please the reg gold crystals are a joke, 2400 gold Is useless, u can't even increase 1 level, unless kabam starts giving them out by the 100s.

I agree that the amount from gold crystals and arena crystals should be increased. starting at 4800 instead of 2400 at least.