**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Who are the best options for Collector 5.2.6 as of today?

Thank you in advance

Comments

• Options
    Agent_GhostAgent_Ghost Posts: 40
    Daredevil (Max Sig)
    Doctor Voodoo (spam his special 2)
    Stark Spidey (get lucky)

I just beat him 100% exploration. I think that's 6 or so times. I ended up just blowing through my entire team and using a team revive every time. Thankfully he doesn't recover much. And I'm not a scrub, I beat Uncollected special quest every month. But the collector is ridiculously unfair. But I got 100% now so Idc anymore lol. Good luck.
  • Options
    cody53982cody53982 Posts: 33
    Daredevil (Max Sig)
    Doctor Voodoo (spam his special 2)
    Stark Spidey (get lucky)

I just beat him 100% exploration. I think that's 6 or so times. I ended up just blowing through my entire team and using a team revive every time. Thankfully he doesn't recover much. And I'm not a scrub, I beat Uncollected special quest every month. But the collector is ridiculously unfair. But I got 100% now so Idc anymore lol. Good luck.

What tiers and ranks are DV and Sparky?
  • Options
    Agent_GhostAgent_Ghost Posts: 40
    @cody53982 my stark spidey is 4 star, rank 5/50. Sig 99. He didn't do much honestly but he was a good finisher with Assassin. I don't have DV, I just saw the video on youtube. He just kept spamming Special 2 but his voodoo was 5 Star maybe 4/55 duped. don't know the sig.
  • Options
    SDPSDP Posts: 1,622 ★★★★
    Big, fast damage.