**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Lots of questions! Gulk and Modok users welcome!

Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
I just got Gulk and Modok from back to back 5* crystals, and I don’t really know them that well at all (I know how Modok works, just not any strategy behind it; idk anything about Gulk really) From what I’ve heard Gulk is one of the very few counters to Dorm and Magik with face me (don’t know exactly how it works tho) who should I prioritize ranking? Already have a CAIW in the “good science 5* category”

I’ll just make a list
1. Good strategy for Modok?
2. How to use Gulk effectively
3. Modok or Gulk to focus on?
4. Weird side question: what text font does the “tip” part of the loading screen use? (I can explain when I finish a project I’m working on concerning it)

Thanks in advance!

Comments

• HaminHamin Posts: 2,444 ★★★★★
    Gulk is pretty straight forward. Just hit until sp2. It stuns and causes enervate. Use him on champs that have passive DoTs like Magik or Meph. He's mostly good as an attacker.

MODOK's heavy does a lot of damage to nom-incinerate immune. His sp1 reverses power gain. He's used for attack and defense. His auto shield can be a lifesaver and a pain if you're fighting him.

As far as focus... It depends. MODOK has more utility as an attacker/defender... but there just isn't a replacement for Gulk in certain situations.