**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Dont even release the friggin EQ if it comes together with lag

First I would like to say that this is a DarkHawk post.
And I DID 100% of both master and UC this month EQ. Also I do know to fight him by following forum and mcoc subreddit.

But the Darkhawk lag is total BS, the lag makes it impossible to dash back or try not to be pushed into a wall if that sh** plays aggressively. To all those that comes here to comment "its easy you just have to bait his sp2, wait out the mode...", im at same point as you too for getting it done with this month, but A LOT of other people out there decided to give up on this month EQ, even in master. And yes, master EQ this month costs me revives too, i know refills are cheaper, but simply because i just cant take it when i die the same way without even know what went wrong. Although i could one shot him in some runs, some other runs i get completed wrecked and it feels like sh**.

Again, im complaining about the LAG throughout the whole fight, Darkhawk with his modes are crazy too but it just sucks they as devs release such a laggy patch and the hotfix doesnt really "fix" anything.

Comments

• crystaldsmithcrystaldsmith Posts: 471 ★★
    Android performance in this game in super frustrating. I've tried it on 5 different devices and it's never quite as responsive or quick as it is on iOS. I don't suspect it's going to improve moving forward as Android continues to add new device hardware and specs
  • Savio444Savio444 Posts: 1,781 ★★★★
    If it were up to me I’d have taken the unblockable basic attacks at the start of the fight away since this is were most of the lag was. It would have made the fight a lot more doable since this was the only reason other than the crashing which was fixed that this fight was terrible for me. Just an instant death.
  • SabrefencerSabrefencer Posts: 1,433 ★★★
    Here's the thing: assuming testing is done with numerous devices (different iOS products, different Android products, etc.), it still doesn't mean that everything will be caught. Take this month's EQ for example. There are users of all different devices that have problems; the lag is not just an iOS or Android issue. Not only that, but there are users with the same device experience issues differently. So even if Kabam has 5 iPhone 8 phones to test on, all 5 of those might have zero issues. However, when released, people with iPhone 8 devices could experience lag while others with the same device might not. Beyond that, I'm sure it's nearly impossible to test in every situation; different device configurations, as well as the myriad number of devices that are on the market. Kabam has always stated that they rely on players to provide feedback when problems are found. The hotfix released this month helped some, but not all. This was not an easy problem to resolve without making a MAJOR change to the event, making it exponentially easier for players who did not experience lag. There is no way Kabam would have done something like that, and everyone knows it because that would have cost them money.

Now last EQ with Ægon and his error, that should have been caught in testing. That is on Kabam.