**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Ms.Marvel?

Is she good? I am considering to take her up. Just want y'all's opinion.

Comments

• Options
    CapWW2CapWW2 Posts: 2,901 ★★★★
    Yes she is a tank heavy hitter
  • Options
    Timone147Timone147 Posts: 1,276 ★★★★
    Depends who you talk to. I love her. Hits super hard especially if you fill your power bar. Poison immune as well. Finishes fights fast. Also has good health level as well.
  • Options
    MegaSkater67MegaSkater67 Posts: 1,377 ★★★★
    I really like her she's a heavy hitter if duped. Has poison immunity, a reliable fury, true damage on sp1 which is great for getting the damage in unduped. If she's awakened though it's generally better to hold onto 3 bars of power since that increases her attack quite significantly. Also has high base stats which adds to her damage output. Imo she's worth ranking up, but if she isn't duped maybe wait a while and consider your other options.
  • Options
    TheOneAndOnlyTheOneAndOnly Posts: 690 ★★★
    I really like her she's a heavy hitter if duped. Has poison immunity, a reliable fury, true damage on sp1 which is great for getting the damage in unduped. If she's awakened though it's generally better to hold onto 3 bars of power since that increases her attack quite significantly. Also has high base stats which adds to her damage output. Imo she's worth ranking up, but if she isn't duped maybe wait a while and consider your other options.

She's a heavy hitter regardless of if duped or not. The duped gives her that much extra attack based on power as you said. I'd rank her up to at least 3/30 but 4/40 really depends on who else you have.
  • Options
    solivagant56solivagant56 Posts: 75
    She is a heavy hitter. But her sp2 is broken.
  • Options
    TheOneAndOnlyTheOneAndOnly Posts: 690 ★★★
    She is a heavy hitter. But her sp2 is broken.

It works as long as you don't combo into it after the 5th hit. But otherwise yes.
  • Options
    KyloCreeperKyloCreeper Posts: 29
    Ok thanks!