**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Redo the beta system

I appreciate kabam for buffing champs but they only buff 2 characters for a month and that is not even consistent.
We got 4 character buffs (not including juggernaut because it wasn’t anything special) last year. Only 4 and there is %70 that is still trash. I know that kabam needs to make money and stuff but buffing more champs wouldn’t make them lose money. From a customer perspective buffing old champs would make me feel better about spending money because in return i have a better chance of getting a champ that i will actually use. And making a bad champ right now would feel horrible to the team behind the champ because they spend their time and they work hard for a character that won’t even be used(looking at you red skull...)So i suggest kabam should buff 2 champs every month or make special events that’s build around 5 or six newly buffed champs

Redo the beta system 15 votes

They should buff 2 champs every month
40%
Antony687DidzeePcc880Alex13369AleorKushstar420 6 votes
They should make an event that is build around 5 or 6 newly buffed characters
26%
Hammerbro_64MelkerlanneroJerkobson[Deleted User] 4 votes
Current beta system is fine
33%
GamerSwe_wolfisAxeCopFireNOOOOOOOOPEEEEELoctiteSuperGlue 5 votes

Comments

• SungjSungj Posts: 2,111 ★★★★★
    I'd love to see more champions get buffed but I think 2 a month is too much to ask the development team considering how much they already add on a monthly basis. Also, there is no way 70% of champions in this game are trash
  • Swe_wolfisSwe_wolfis Posts: 390 ★★
    Current beta system is fine
    How long have you been playing?

I ask because you say that only 4 champions have been buffed...

For me, adding signature abilities were a massive buff and that affected 30-ish champions directly and the 120+ that have been released since.

Having Colossus sp3 damage suddenly based on # of armor were massive buff back in the days etc etc etc etc
  • I said last year...
    Swe_wolfis wrote: »
    How long have you been playing?

I ask because you say that only 4 champions have been buffed...

For me, adding signature abilities were a massive buff and that affected 30-ish champions directly and the 120+ that have been released since.

Having Colossus sp3 damage suddenly based on # of armor were massive buff back in the days etc etc etc etc

• Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
    They should make an event that is build around 5 or 6 newly buffed characters
    I like the thought of maybe 3x a year they have a revamp month where they update some of the lackluster champs to make them at least useable. Not OP necessarily, but useable. Good example Venom. He’s not insane or anything, but he has a good damage output and is a great counter to a (fairly) small range of content (Mostly spiderfolk but also buff heavy champs+IMIW). Kabam needs to focus on making champs that are great in a certain niche, not making a one-champ-wrecks-all like Blade was before they started introducing counters to him.