**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Dungeons plain and simple

Calling them dungeons evokes dungeon crawling getting 4-5 rooms done is not a crawl (much less with the **** of people not communicating or bailing on you from player match).

All these attempts to makes the rewards better have failed to make them interesting to 95% of the people in my alliance. The increased rewards came with increased difficulty and I’m not even seeing them with the amount of rooms I can usually get done.

The nodes are interesting and add the co-op part of it but here are some changes that could make it more interesting:

1) lower the difficulty
If I want to challenge a lower dungeon, let me. I know the rewards will be lower but if I’m not settled in somewhere I can really focus on the game. I should be able to make a light dungeon run. The nodes are fine but lower the challenge rating/stars of the opponents.

2) random chests
The tiered rewards are good but dungeons are about looting. Throw is some random chests to find along the way, in line with the chosen difficulty but with a chance, even a slim one, to find something great.

3) free roam
Allow players to go back and forth. If we want to take out both powering nodes on a side, let us. Yeah, this can lead to one player carrying another, but this happens anyway with players having to push through because of a bad match up. If there’s something in the code that doesn’t like bi-directional movement just add a teleport nodes that lets you choose to go into the next fight or go back to the beginning.

4) Stop the penalties
Allow free fleeing as long as 1 of the players are alive. You get the room pts when you beat the boss. If you don’t go for it, you don’t lose previous points. Unless everyone dies in

5) better boss fights
If we allow free roam, we can get rid of the degen outgoing node and regen from an unlinked boss. The room bosses are harder but more likely to drop heals. After 4 rooms you may run into the dungeon boss, a much more difficult fight but good rewards. This makes a player with little health still useful because if you go for the boss fight and find a dungeon boss you can’t beat, the low life player can flee and everyone keeps what they gained.

5) pays to play
The chests aren’t opened til the dungeon is over so if you drop out of the dungeon no rewards for you. Can help stop people from just quitting during a dungeon