**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Should Proxima's intercept mission be switched to evade?

H3neRyH3neRy Posts: 309 ★★★

Should Proxima's intercept mission be switched to evade? 83 votes

Yes, intercepting is not easy and I take a lot of damage due to it
27% 23 votes
No, Proxima has 2 other easy missions try to complete them till you learn how to intercept.
72% 60 votes

Comments

• Midknight007Midknight007 Posts: 764 ★★★
    Watch Dorky Diggity Dave’s YouTube video on Instinctive Touch volume 1. He discusses how setup an intercept. It still takes a large amount of timing, but so does evade.
  • Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,734 ★★★★★
    Option 3: Just No
  • NiteAndDaeNiteAndDae Posts: 670 ★★★
    I think there should be a way to switch between missions manually (dash back and hold for 3 seconds), since if I have the intercept mission and I'm facing Rhino, I'm not going to get far. Also, it would be cool if the missions persisted between fights, so that she isn't just for the super long fights and would then be great for aq and aw offense.
  • RagamugginGunnerRagamugginGunner Posts: 2,210 ★★★★★
    No, but it should also include punishing specials like KM has.
  • DTMelodicMetalDTMelodicMetal Posts: 2,785 ★★★★★
    It’s hella satisfying to intercept with her.

This
  • XxLoganTDCxXXxLoganTDCxX Posts: 2,561 ★★★★
    I just pulled a 5 star version of her and I can never get all three missions. Evades would be nice
  • Liss_Bliss_Liss_Bliss_ Posts: 1,779 ★★★★★
    It would be nice to have all 3 missions available from the start. That way you can do what you want when you want it.

People who suck at intercepting and get stuck with that as the first mission more often then not, are at a distinct disadvantage. The randomness of the missions is what keeps me from using her outside of arenas.