**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Trial of Elementals Rewards Bug?

So I've done the trials of Elementals on Hard every day this week, everything was fine until day 4 or 5 when I started getting 250 PHC crystal shards instead of 100 4 star shards? o.0

Comments

• Kabam LyraKabam Lyra Posts: 2,936 ★★★
    Hi,

There is a rare chance each boss fight in the Trials to receive Premium Hero Crystal shards as a reward. There's more info about that in the announcement thread here. If you believe you didn't receive the correct rewards, please reach out to our support team for more assistance, as they'll be better able to investigate the issue for you. We cannot look at your account from the forums to verify what you got from the quest. You can reach them by going to the "Support" link after clicking the gear icon in game.
  • GurgismashGurgismash Posts: 45
    Okay...thanks...

Maybe I just didn't see the 4-star shards then...I'll be sure to look again next time...
  • GurgismashGurgismash Posts: 45
    I think the problem was that when I see "rewards" I assume they are coming at the end of the quest and not lying on the path somewhere...since then I now understand that that is not the case.
This discussion has been closed.