**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Alliance war season rankings

Recently the war season rankings have been closed so u can no longer see which team placed platinum gold or master.this way is difficult to find an alliance of the callibre that u want.for example u want to move from plat 3 to plat 2 allianceu dont know which ones they are.i suggest bring the standings back until the new season start.please reply if someone from kabam see my request

Comments

• DemitriMDemitriM Posts: 303 ★★
    Recently the war season rankings have been closed so u can no longer see which team placed platinum gold or master.this way is difficult to find an alliance of the callibre that u want.for example u want to move from plat 3 to plat 2 allianceu dont know which ones they are.i suggest bring the standings back until the new season start.please reply if someone from kabam see my request

go to any alliance screen, their final standing for the last season is listed there
  • DemitriM wrote: »

go to any alliance screen, their final standing for the last season is listed there

So how do i find “any” alliance?? U need to know the name.my problem is to find an alliance not to see where one alliance finished last season