**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Alliance war season rankings

Recently the war season rankings have been closed so u can no longer see which team placed platinum gold or master.this way is difficult to find an alliance of the callibre that u want.for example u want to move from plat 3 to plat 2 allianceu dont know which ones they are.i suggest bring the standings back until the new season start.please reply if someone from kabam see my request

Comments

• Options
    RonD9RonD9 Posts: 232
    edited January 2019
    Stay loyal to a team and stop trying to upgrade. Upgrade your team.
  • Options
    RonD9 wrote: »
    What if i got kicke u idiot?? What if alliance got disbanded??what im sayin is there is no mechanic to find an alliance
  • Options
    LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★

You can be loyal but outgrow an alliance.
  • Options
    xNigxNig Posts: 7,250 ★★★★★
    What if i got kicke u idiot?? What if alliance got disbanded??what im sayin is there is no mechanic to find an alliance

If you got kicked then there’s definitely a reason.

If an alliance disbanded then find friends and ask for recommendations.

An alliance ranked in Plat 2 last Season might not rank in Plat 2 again.
  • Options
    Yeah
    xNig wrote: »

If you got kicked then there’s definitely a reason.

If an alliance disbanded then find friends and ask for recommendations.

An alliance ranked in Plat 2 last Season might not rank in Plat 2 again.
    Yeah i had a fall out with the leader so what?whoever gets kicked doesnt mean he did something bad.brutal dlx got kicked from mmxiv for ranking stark spidey up instead of blade.how exactly do u “find friends”?? Agree that they wont place in plat 2 again but having the rankings there gives u the option to inquire right?apart from global chat what other tools are there to find a good alli.what master alliance has ever recruited from global chat?leaderboard needs to be visible again before season starts
  • Options
    Philly3974Philly3974 Posts: 360
    edited January 2019
    @Gertistheguru Post an ad of what you're looking for in an alliance in the recruitment section here on the forums

https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/categories/alliance-recruitment

or the Reddit Recruiting Page

https://reddit.com/r/ContestOfChampionsLFG/