Potential Delay to v44.1 Launch

We are currently working through some issues that may affect the release window of v44.1. This means that the update may not release on Monday as it usually does. We are working to resolve the issue holding us up as quickly as possible, but will keep you all updated, especially if the delay results in any changes to the content release schedule.
Options

Masacre's sp1 and sp2 bugged

WhatWouldPutinDoWhatWouldPutinDo Posts: 17
edited January 2019 in Bugs and Known Issues
Combing a MLLLM sp1 often results in the last 2 hits of the special being blocked.

When using sp2 to intercept an opponent, they hit through the special; taking no damage, causing you to be hit and still losing two bars of power.

Anyone else experiencing this?

I'll try to get a video.

Comments

• Options
    Anyone getting this too?
  • Options
    SabrefencerSabrefencer Posts: 1,433 ★★★
    I know I did get hit by a heavy in thr middle of my S2 by Drax just the other day. No node saying a Heavy is Not Interrupted, but that wouldn't damage someone during a special attack.
  • Options
    RookM1RookM1 Posts: 52
    Yup, the mid-SP1 block things been going for a while, there's another thread on here somewhere about it. It's kinda rare that it happens so I've had a hard time reliably recreating it, but of course it always happens at the worst possible time.