**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Hit the ceiling in AW, what to do now?

There is little to no parity in the top AW season rewards standings. I know right now my alliance will finish platinum 3. This is because the gap in AW season rewards are to vast for the top 5%. Meaning in terms of breaking through to platinum 2 or platinum 1 will not happen, and master level (well forget about that). Their rosters are on a completely different level and it has a lot to do with the reward snowball effect. Here in mcoc the rich get richer.

It would be close to impossible to start an new alliance and get above platinum 3 in two years. Most teams at the top "know of" or "know" one another, so even joining an top alliance is close to nil.

I've been playing for 18 months and I think I've pretty much maxed out my potential for advancement. There a big difference in get 2500 T5B and 15000 T5B for seasonal rewards. My roaster/prestige will never catch up with that tier.

I would like to see the monarch dynasty age of mcoc come to an end. There's a reason why major sports leagues have salary caps, and a draft process. Its dejecting knowing I will never have a chance to win even top 50 any AW season. Maybe a War Cap is what we need. Or some kind of handy cap in scoring. Maybe an all 2 star war season or something like that. Reset the war ratings. Even breaking up alliance somehow....Idk, but I would like a chance....

I starting to see way there are a lot of retirement alliances. They may have come to some the same conclusions.