**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

DAMN!!!!THOSE MANY CRYSTALS??????

Hey everyone.......I am just too overwhelmed by seeing the amount (ITS A REALLY INSANE NUMBER) of crystals which some people like 'BrianGrant' and 'SeatinManOfLegends' open in their videos....Could you please tell me how do they get those many crystals (approx. 10000) and how much time does it take to collect them all???? Please , because i am just stuck in progressing the game and i am unable to get good champs (I just have one 5 star champ at level 42)........

Comments

• Priyansh7Priyansh7 Posts: 445 ★★
    Priyansh7 wrote: »
    Hey everyone.......I am just too overwhelmed by seeing the amount (ITS A REALLY INSANE NUMBER) of crystals which some people like 'BrianGrant' and 'SeatinManOfLegends' open in their videos....Could you please tell me how do they get those many crystals (approx. 10000) and how much time does it take to collect them all???? Please , because i am just stuck in progressing the game and i am unable to get good champs (I just have one 5 star champ at level 42)........

I hope they are free-2-play players......???!!
  • NojokejaymNojokejaym Posts: 3,904 ★★★★★
    they hoard then over time and they just keep piling up
    Nojokejaym wrote: »

Is it that simple bro????
  • NojokejaymNojokejaym Posts: 3,904 ★★★★★

yah it's that simple over 3 years of saving crystals, i dont understand why they do that

yah it's that simple over 3 years of saving crystals, i dont understand why they do that

Just to make videos and $$$$$$$ out of it......
  • TheSquish671TheSquish671 Posts: 2,880 ★★★★★

Because what's the point of opening crystals with useless quest/arena boost crystals
  • PrasannaPrasanna Posts: 53
    I think he is referring to COwhale . Open ur wallet.
  • Mirage_TurtleMirage_Turtle Posts: 1,868 ★★★★
    Brian Grant is Free to Play. Seatin is not.

Both play the game a lot and have for years. I haven't seen their stashes, but it's very likely that a hefty number of crystals they have are quest crystals that yield very little reward (mostly Tier 1 iso). It wouldn't surprise me to know they each have multiple thousands of these crystals.

They each probably also have well over 1000 t4 class fragment crystals as it is easy to send t4 class catalysts into the overflow when playing at their level. As such, t4 class resources are often left in crystal form until needed because crystals don't expire.

Finally, arena is the #1 place to earn crystals. Many YouTubers will stream their arena fights as a way of generating revenue through their channels. They are easy fights, they yield benefits in-game, and they are easily stream-able. As others have said, many save up crystals to do larger crystal opening videos in an effort to get views on their channels.

In short, they haven't always had that many crystals. They have been playing for a long time.