**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Fantastic 4 ??

Comments

• 玩玩玩家玩玩玩家 Posts: 441
    I saw someone posted this on facebook
  • 玩玩玩家玩玩玩家 Posts: 441
    9cqdvky7jdjl.jpg
  • GilfanonGilfanon Posts: 3
    I updated my app (iOS) this morning and got the new pages. Thing and Diablo as new characters along with Silver Surfer as the new EQ.
  • godsquad891godsquad891 Posts: 779 ★★
    Gilfanon wrote: »
    I updated my app (iOS) this morning and got the new pages. Thing and Diablo as new characters along with Silver Surfer as the new EQ.
    Diablo the evil alchemist ?
  • Wakandas_FinestWakandas_Finest Posts: 826 ★★★★
    Gilfanon wrote: »
    Diablo the evil alchemist ?

Yes the evil alchemist, at least his artwork matches the comic version. Should be interesting to se what kabam does with his abilities.
  • StarDarts_89StarDarts_89 Posts: 419 ★★
    zeezee57 wrote: »
    Not having Silver Surfer come is disappointing lol was really stoked for him
    Umm.... he is coming....sooo....? 🙄
  • GilfanonGilfanon Posts: 3
    sze3g32tibfl.jpeg

This was the update text from the new version.
  • XxLoganTDCxXXxLoganTDCxX Posts: 2,561 ★★★★
    Why did Kabam change there logo? It was fine the way it was. Now its just a K. Wheres the Bam? The original KaBAM logo is a bomb. It makes sense.
  • DTMelodicMetalDTMelodicMetal Posts: 2,785 ★★★★★
    Very excited Kabam chose Diablo to add as a mystic champion. Thing as a science champ is unexpected but outer space exploration requires science. Here's to hoping we get Doctor Doom sometime this year.
  • SabrefencerSabrefencer Posts: 1,433 ★★★
    Not sure why people think the FF would be Cosmic champs. Cosmic implies other-wolrdly/alien in nature. They were on a scientific expidition to space.
  • NOOOOOOOOPEEEEENOOOOOOOOPEEEEE Posts: 2,803 ★★★★★
    Not sure why people think the FF would be Cosmic champs. Cosmic implies other-wolrdly/alien in nature. They were on a scientific expidition to space.

And got struck by other worldly rays where they got their powers
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 21,021 ★★★★★

The gamma rays are cosmic in nature. I can see science even skill. The Thing fits more into skill for me since his only real powers is super strength and stamina.

But they aren't from another world/are aliens. THAT is the difference.
  • RiderofHellRiderofHell Posts: 4,399 ★★★★★
    If you look carefully on loading screen there are 4 figures....top.left.right and bottom

Top hard to say sue or johnny
    Left is obviously reed
    Bottom thing
    Right is likely johnny or sue lol
  • XxLoganTDCxXXxLoganTDCxX Posts: 2,561 ★★★★
    @RiderofHell Dang dude, your right. I didn't even notice them. Good eye! I'm pretty sure that its the fantastic four
  • Sundance_2099Sundance_2099 Posts: 2,809 ★★★★★

neither are Carol Danvers, Kamala, Black Bolt, Medusa and Superior Iron Man. It's the Kree-created Inhuman DNA that makes KK, BB and Medusa cosmic, SIM has a symbiote in his suit and Carol has Kree DNA. Not really any different to the Four's powers being from cosmic radiation.
  • ScottryanScottryan Posts: 467 ★★★

neither are Carol Danvers, Kamala, Black Bolt, Medusa and Superior Iron Man. It's the Kree-created Inhuman DNA that makes KK, BB and Medusa cosmic, SIM has a symbiote in his suit and Carol has Kree DNA. Not really any different to the Four's powers being from cosmic radiation.

Sim does not have a symbiote in his suit, the suit's design is just inspired by symbiotes. Honestly there is really no reason he should be cosmic instead of tech
  • ScottryanScottryan Posts: 467 ★★★
    The fant 4 could have been cosmic or science but because of how the science class is kind of lacking rn and cosmic is stacked im happy they are science
    Carol Danvers had her DNA altered to be that of a Kree.

Black Bolt , Medusa, and Kamala Khan are Inhumans, an Alien Race (technically Inhumans came from the moon).

SIM's symbiote suit is akin to Symbiote Spidey/Venom/Carnage if it really is a Symbiote.

That is why those are all Cosmic. Simply being bombarded by cosmic rays does not make one an alien. It altered their physiology, just the same way that Peter Parker's spider bite did.
  • kfd2010kfd2010 Posts: 423 ★★
    I wonder if we're headed to a big end of year Galactus event.

We've got these beacons that are all leading to an end of year event. With the Silver Surfer on the horizon and starting to introduce the Fantastic Four, a big Galactus event would make sense.

Either way, I like the idea of a year long reveal.
  • Why did Kabam change there logo? It was fine the way it was. Now its just a K. Wheres the Bam? The original KaBAM logo is a bomb. It makes sense.

New Year, new you!
  • WerewrymWerewrym Posts: 2,830 ★★★★★
    Why did Kabam change there logo? It was fine the way it was. Now its just a K. Wheres the Bam? The original KaBAM logo is a bomb. It makes sense.

It sort of served a double purpose during the summer of 2018, not only was it fitting considering their name, but it also worked as a good representation of their servers :lol:.

All jokes aside, the game has been doing a lot better recently IMO.