**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Just updated - t2a has gone missing

I just updated about an hour ago and since then, I am missing a few t2a catalysts. I had 12/12 in my inventory with another 2 in my stash and now I'm at 11/12 with none in my stash. There's no way I accidentally used any because I only have one r3 5* and I don't have the t4cc to rank GR up yet. Has anyone else had a similar issue with stuff going missing? I submitted a ticket but clearly didn't take a screenshot yesterday of my catalyst inventory or stash to prove it today and from reading stuff in here, I'm guessing I have a coin flip at best of getting them back.

Comments

• Options
    UHJ69UHJ69 Posts: 132
    Just saw that I totally did not follow the template. This was on an iPhone 6s, iOS 12.1 and the latest update of the app (21.2) and including screenshots that show how I only have one 4/55 and no one I could possibly have taken to rank 4 in the past 24 hours.

cm0ztwvfmzuc.png
    91jd2kd9xby0.png
  • Options
    xNigxNig Posts: 7,250 ★★★★★
    UHJ69 wrote: »
    I just updated about an hour ago and since then, I am missing a few t2a catalysts. I had 12/12 in my inventory with another 2 in my stash and now I'm at 11/12 with none in my stash. There's no way I accidentally used any because I only have one r3 5* and I don't have the t4cc to rank GR up yet. Has anyone else had a similar issue with stuff going missing? I submitted a ticket but clearly didn't take a screenshot yesterday of my catalyst inventory or stash to prove it today and from reading stuff in here, I'm guessing I have a coin flip at best of getting them back.

Issue is it's based on your word that you have had 14/12 T2A and have lost 3 because of an update. It's possible, but unlikely unless similar reports surface. Good luck though.
  • Options
    UHJ69UHJ69 Posts: 132
    Yeah I figure it’s not likely, but was hoping maybe this is an actual issue. The help email response asked for screenshots of my stash which I obviously don’t have because who thinks they’ll randomly lose catalysts and need to prove what you had a day ago? Maybe they'll reason that if I'm going to try to scam them for free t2a I'd ask for more than the three that went missing!