**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Your first Alliance War after the ban ?

TKalTKal Posts: 534 ★★
We are against a Russian team, less than half of the player have placed their defense, i am shooked

Comments

• Options
    SummonerB2SummonerB2 Posts: 556
    we are against an inactive team who are still stuck at my nightcrawler in the first few tiles as of now.
  • Options
    ThawnimThawnim Posts: 1,461 ★★★★
    TKal wrote: »
    We are against a Russian team, less than half of the player have placed their defense, i am shooked
    SummonerB2 wrote: »
    we are against an inactive team who are still stuck at my nightcrawler in the first few tiles as of now.

What tiers? We drew active alliances in both my accounts' alliances. Main account is tier 2 and junior account is tier 7.
  • Options
    Mcord11758Mcord11758 Posts: 1,249 ★★★★
    I would assume allot of those Russian alliances are grave yards. Not saying there are no clean Russian alliances just that some of the most questionable things I have come across have typically been a Russian alliance
  • Options
    Deadbyrd9Deadbyrd9 Posts: 3,469 ★★★★
    I'm in tier 1 and aw is the same as it's always been in the top 100
  • Options
    Thawnim wrote: »

What tiers? We drew active alliances in both my accounts' alliances. Main account is tier 2 and junior account is tier 7.

We are in tier 1
  • Options
    TheOneAndOnlyTheOneAndOnly Posts: 690 ★★★
    Thawnim wrote: »

We are in tier 1

Wow, that's crazy! But glad to see that Kabam dropped the hammer on everyone regardless of tier/alliance.
  • Options
    Xthea9Xthea9 Posts: 829 ★★
    Same , in tier 5 and didn't see any difference
  • Options
    buttersbutters Posts: 116
    edited July 2017
    we are going against a chinese group 3 battlegroups they have 5 people total between the 3 groups. all others say withdrawn, but the maps are completely empty.Maps 1 and 3 have 1 person's champs each. We thought it was a glitch initially
  • Options
    The_OneThe_One Posts: 2,936 ★★★★
    We had a normal war in tier 3, only one person was withdrawn after placing defence.
    We won and are now in tier 2
  • Options
    butters wrote: »
    we are going against a chinese group 3 battlegroups they have 5 people total between the 3 groups. all others say withdrawn, but the maps are completely empty.Maps 1 and 3 have 1 person's champs each. We thought it was a glitch initially

Woo I never fought an Asian alliance, I didn't even know that was possible
  • Options
    33hxj1gwrk1f.png

Results are saying enough by themselves