**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Trial of elements boosts 30 minute timer is to short

TeddersTedders Posts: 128 ★★
it needs to be at least 45 minutes, i was barely able to do expert and epic within the 30 minute window and i used a 20 percent attack/health boost and watched seatin on youtube do it first to learn the nodes .... and depending on the defenders u get some of these fights take forever i had a kingpin on the 2nd fight in epic that seemed to take at least 5 mins

Comments

• Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,762 ★★★★★
    Imagine if you were an android user then
  • BirdReynoldsBirdReynolds Posts: 527 ★★★
    @gsil6374 just because it’s your opinion doesn’t make it the truth. Just saying. Just because you happened upon a best case scenario where you had the best champs picked without knowing the opponents going in doesn’t mean he’s wrong. I agree 100% with OP. That Kingpin fight in both epic and expert was an absolute nightmare, took forever both times even with 5/65 champs. Some of the possible champion/node interactions just make for much trickier and longer fights. Add in the ineffectiveness of some of the boosts (either they aren’t working properly or just don’t do much at all anyway) and it can be a real struggle to finish within 30 minutes.